Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My dad sent me this bottle of whiskey or something from laos or cambodia or something. I rang him today to find out what it is and he says the ads say it makes your cock crow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

post before and after pics of your cock pls

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Made me go pwoahaahhahh like i was drinking moonshine in a comedy show on tv

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Panniculus Rift posted:

post before and after pics of your cock pls

Will do it but im not gonna ppst unless the results are remarkable

Aug 4, 2010

do it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cock pic taken. No visible effects yet.

I think it was either pretty strong or was mostly nail polish remover.

Got a general nailpolish remover feel abouy me.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Like I said before, op, I've had North Korean vodka which didn't kill me so if anything this'll make you stronger.

How does ir taste? How's the aroma?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

no, no, Isaac; you have to drink the scorpion too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

symbolic posted:

Oh, yeah. Symbolic is right.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
your father let you poison yourself

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

Im stilling some booze tommorow im gonna refil it with ethanol and keep as a momento of whatever my old man was up to in laos

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

throw some weed in there too so it gets that cool green color it will be super spooky

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Alot of my conversation with my dad today was about he was currently lurking around the local shopping centre carpark looking for a blue jeep that wouldnt let him overtake this morning.

He wanted to let the air out of heir tyres. I assume now this is the way he spends his days.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fart Puzzle posted:

throw some weed in there too so it gets that cool green color it will be super spooky

Sounds good to me

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Thread about a thing IRL happening with pictures. 5/5.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Thread about a thing IRL happening with pictures. 5/5.

Nothings "happened" "downstairs" yet

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
your dad is cool op buy him an account

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

A misanthrope posted:

your dad is cool op buy him an account

Hes from britain

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Any scopriom drinksperts know when this boner os gonna kick in??

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Nothings "happened" "downstairs" yet

Drink the scorpion, Isaac.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

From what I've heard, scorpions don't taste too bad, so the liquor should be tolerable. I had the mezcal with a worm in it, which is actually a moth larva, and it tasted like the devil's rear end in a top hat. Couldn't get the aftertaste out even with several shots of tequila.

I was loving wasted that day.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The neck of thr bottle is much smaller tgan thr scopion. I could mangle out pieces with tweezers but id just be ruining the scorpion and not eating ebough of it for the internet.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
break the bottle with your boner, dummy

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think you know in your heart what you must do. Take pictures.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant break glass with my dick until this drink works

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I wonder how the scorpion got in there. Did they put it in there when it was younger? Is it only a model scorpion? Or is it like dinosaur things that you put in water and it goes big? What an enigma this is!

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

they blow the glass around the scorpion

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jukeboxblues posted:

I wonder how the scorpion got in there. Did they put it in there when it was younger? Is it only a model scorpion? Or is it like dinosaur things that you put in water and it goes big? What an enigma this is!

Theres a french pear brandy where they hang the bottle on the tree so the pear grows inside. Im imagining that

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I did this type of poo poo once with a snake. It was at a night market and they cut it's heart and gallbladder out mixed them in two different shots, and we downed them. Gross.Then we ate a snake soup.Decent. It's always about some stamina/ sexual prowess bullshit with this stuff. Not worth it fyi.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I saw flashlights and was about to go driving around on highbeam to scare them off but now i hear what sound like shotguns Im gonna not investigate

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:rip: forums poster isaac

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I went and looked with a light and theyre only 2 paddocks away. Apparently the neighbor called and said he was gonna go round shooting at night

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Have you gone blind yet

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Have you gone blind yet

Ad far ad i can tell $ no

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

this is a good thread, op

Aug 4, 2010

how'd they get the scorpion in the bottle?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

a mate of mine once brought back some romanian moonshine he'd been given there by an orthodox priest who distilled his own booze, it was super strong. well thats my moonshine story

fake e: and once i had some becherovka in prague and then cant remember the rest of the night, but im sure it was boring

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thoughy i was gonna jave a a totally free day tommoroq but i got like 5hrs of farm work and thus goatpro project. But im gonna most of all make some moonshine and post a thread about it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

one time i was talking to this mongolian in beijing and having a laugh and a smoke and he pulls out like some crazy leather skinbag and two little cups and gives me some crazy strong horsemilk liquour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Isaac posted:

Hes from britain

oh nevermind :D

• Locked thread