Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Still no boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im going to sleep. This boner must be slow acting.

Heres hoping the morning brings me a huge stiffy and a shiny smooth glans.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Die, op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

I know you need the meat, girl, but damn.
This kind of stuff makes me feel like a pussy. I'd probably be too scared to drink it.

Has your dad found any other magical drinks or foods that will make your junk amazing?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Inject it into the thickest vein in your cock and videotape the results

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Isaac posted:

Hes from britain

He probably already has one then. Ask him if there are stairs in his house and do not break eye contact.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay its the morning now and still no boner. Maybr i cant ever get a boner again

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm excited for your moonshine thread

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I'm excited for your moonshine thread

I better have a shower to wake me up and get cracking. Got a bunch of jobs to do before its stilling time.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

why does your dad want your cock to crow

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

RNG posted:

why does your dad want your cock to crow

Dunno

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im drinking some gin that probably tastes like a scorpian's genital secretrions. i say probably because ive never given a scorpian a blowjob but the night is young

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
guessing that's what the locals give to annoying foreigners

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
go get one of those lollipops with a cricket in it and eat it while drinking the scorpion

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer

Isaac posted:

...and thus goatpro project. But im gonna most of all make some moonshine and post a thread about it

Want to see thus goatpro

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
hook a goon up with some of that moonshine when youre done

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I bought a jug of burgundy flavored Carlo Rossi, but I don't see any critters in it.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I bought a jug of burgundy flavored Carlo Rossi, but I don't see any critters in it.

Carlo Rossi jug deserves more attention as party fuel I feel

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shaquin posted:

Carlo Rossi jug deserves more attention as party fuel I feel

I'm about to have a party by myself.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm about to have a party by myself.

can i cum

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i mean come, haha that was embarressing lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*starts frantically weeping*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

i mean come, haha that was embarressing lol

Sure, however you gotta find your own way to northern virginia, I'm not driving.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Sure, however you gotta find your own way to northern virginia, I'm not driving.

The jug is very large put a hat and sun glasses on it and no cop would be the wiser

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i grew up in northern va, it was horrible

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

i grew up in northern va, it was horrible

Me too and i still live there haha

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shaquin posted:

The jug is very large put a hat and sun glasses on it and no cop would be the wiser

When I get finish the bottle I draw a face on it and pretend it's Wilson and I play Cast Away in my apartment.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

did he drink the Scorpion yet

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Isaac posted:

My dad sent me this bottle of whiskey or something from laos or cambodia or something. I rang him today to find out what it is and he says the ads say it makes your cock crow.

gently caress with the best die like the rest. go ninja go ninja go ninja go

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jan 9, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

symbolic posted:

did he drink the Scorpion yet

also my question.

op consider getting drunk on a different alcohol and then rolling the scorpion into a ball to gulp down.

e: to quell rumors, i have never intentionally ate an insect like creature, excepting seafood. i think i swallowed a gnat the other day, i just drank a bunch of water to force it down and forget about it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im just going to take regular tequila and mix bugs into it look at how hardcore i am

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Maybe your dad meant you're supposed to give it to your rooster. Make your COCK grow.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

drank the worm out of a mezcal bottle once, it was kinda neither here nor there

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
one time at new years my buddies dad made me drink thai or chinese i forget liquor with a dead big snake in it, just tasted like piss and i got way too drunk, seems like this ancient magic might not be backed up by any real science at all

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Isaac I've wanted to see your dong for quite a long time ago either I see some pics or I'm going to take up Santeria and curse you from America.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

As if there were other times

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Shaquin posted:

As if there were other times
i cant really drink at work i can only show up so hung over that im practically drunk

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

Isaac I've wanted to see your dong for quite a long time ago either I see some pics or I'm going to take up Santeria and curse you from America.

Im gonna need mod approval before i post my dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

i cant really drink at work i can only show up so hung over that im practically drunk

there are like 100 bars right next to my ofice so i have not, not drank on my lunch since i started working here it owns

• Locked thread