Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Im gonna need mod approval before i post my dong

post ur lush rod pls issac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

stick it between a hot dog bun and cover it with chili and cheese!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Making a list here of things i wanna do before i make this moonshine.

-clear out my drinking and smoking area. Empty ashtray

-take some recycling to the rubbish pile

-Water my garden and take out this awful oregano thats growing like a weed

-maybe clean the kitchen if i can be bothered.

I think thats it maybe 90mins and i can start making moonshine

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

I have a picture of my friends dick in a similar situation.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Isaac posted:

Alot of my conversation with my dad today was about he was currently lurking around the local shopping centre carpark looking for a blue jeep that wouldnt let him overtake this morning.

He wanted to let the air out of heir tyres. I assume now this is the way he spends his days.

I sense some english in you - are you in the UK or Canada? Or alternatively the faraway lands of Australia and New Zealand

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I assume everyone has read my post history and has all the facts on my in a mental file.

Im australian

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

I assume everyone has read my post history and has all the facts on my in a mental file.

Im australian

oh thank god, for a second i thought you might be one of them fog-breathers and I was going to be so dissapointed because youre a cool poster

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay time to get off the internet and do some more work

And ty nooner :blush:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what a lucky guy, to spend all morning skulking around a parking garage.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Shaquin posted:

As if there were other times

weed time

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Isaac posted:

Im australian

Well why the gently caress do you think I want to see your dong? I saw your hand in the cig thread and thought "Oh hey those are some manly Australian hands, I wonder how his dong measures up".

I don't know how things work in Australia, like if you text by throwing rocks at dingos or something, but here in America we text each other pictures of our joints like, all the time. Your not keeping up your end of our imagined friendship.

Dong.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Fog breathers lol

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think i did everything i planned to. Gonna have some smokes then go fire up the still

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

do goats hang out in the still, please provide pics.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

do goats hang out in the still, please provide pics.

We got an industrial sized still that could fit a few goats in it but i wont be using anything close to that size today

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Well you said you'd need mod approval and my cat just so happens to be El Pinto Grande, and I asked him

And he said "oh sure, he can post his dong I totally don't care. In fact, he should make it a dong+hole megathread where everyone just gives out their number and then spends all night sharing pictures of their dong+hole", and I thought "when did I get a cat?" but he was saying everything I wanted to hear so I figured it was best to let it be.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant see a red star above that cat

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Isaac posted:

I cant see a red star above that cat

Its called a summoning circle, and its probably below it

naem
May 29, 2011

Wow it got super gay itt

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im bumping this thread for a 'blast from the past'

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i found this thread when i did my first name search (23 odd pages of namedrops)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i wish i had a dad that was concerned about the size of my penis, so much so to possibly break custom laws

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
how did the scorpion get in there?

did they squeeze in a baby scorpion and then have to like feed it and care for it as it grew in its glass prison?

did they then unceremoniously drown it in liquor so it spewed its dying waste into the mixture?

that all seems like a lot of work for a somewhat novel marketing gimmick.

maybe scorpions are like those little dinosaurs you stick in water and then they grow to still relatively little dinosaurs

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
ugggh thats bitter

strong tho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thanks for the bump

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: i still dont have a dad that is concerned about the size of my penis.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

BREAKING NEWS: i still dont have a dad that is concerned about the size of my penis.

same

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

I hear you on that one. What you could do is have a cookout. Grill up some meat, maybe some sausages as a kind of phallic displacement. Just puttin that out there

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Isaac posted:

My dad sent me this bottle of whiskey or something from laos or cambodia or something. I rang him today to find out what it is and he says the ads say it makes your cock crow.

He should send you something that makes you take better pictures.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic posted:

no, no, Isaac; you have to drink the scorpion too
why the gently caress was i posting at 6 in the morning

i'm never awake at that time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I
Did you drink it in Australia? Could be it works like water circling drain?

So your boned is growing. But in opposite direction

Sorry issac

• Locked thread