Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a bone to pick posted:

She'd probably be very pretty if she lost that weight; there was this girl who was fat as gently caress in my high school and people would make jokes like she kept a bucket of kfc in her vagina to munch on during class, after high school ended though she lost all that weight and became a super hotty.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around a vagina so large and cavernous that one could potentially hide a bucket of kfc. id say she was lucky she didn't get called a slut or a whore and maybe actually just dodged a bullet by being know for the hiding of the bucket thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

a bone to pick posted:

after high school ended though she lost all that weight and became a super hotty.

Yeah but her vagine probably hung like wizard sleeve.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

I'm just trying to wrap my head around a vagina so large and cavernous that one could potentially hide a bucket of kfc. id say she was lucky she didn't get called a slut or a whore and maybe actually just dodged a bullet by being know for the hiding of the bucket thing

Goatse could probably fit a family bucket in his rear end

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a bone to pick posted:

Goatse could probably fit a family bucket in his rear end

ya but he's like the gold standard, you dont expect an amateur to compete with the pros

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i literally could not be lolling any harder about #shoreham

my hams are about to burst with laughter

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

I need to high five this man through the bars.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Luvcow posted:

now i feel bad. I'm sorry grimace, wherever you are. :ohdear:

He died of diabetes poisoning about a year ago.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Luvcow posted:

Ok a family size bucket is big. But it'd come with like half gallon of gravy to use as lube to fit it in

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

Say Nothing posted:

A shallow island nation gene pool creates stub-nosed potato people. Deep frying everything in lard just completes the look.

That wasn't even the best part of that episode. Her husband tries to get her to eat a single brussels sprout and after picking it up with a fork (her arm literally twitching in pure terror as she does this) and smelling it, she physically wretches and begins crying profusely.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

hemophilia posted:

Actually, I think this is a result of you being a sheltered yuppie who probably grew up with a really bland and unchallenging diet and as a result your body is wholly unequipped to enjoy things that actually taste good.

:ironicat:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you get sick from eating tasty but unhealthy food, thats your weak rear end palete dude. You don't get to be smug because your stomach starts rioting at anything less bland than boiled chicken, mashed potatoes and broccolli

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

hemophilia posted:

boiled chicken
:chloe:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Boiled meats bro.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

hemophilia posted:

Boiled meats bro.

As long as they're hammered flattened and pressed first.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

also drat, kid got given £5 from granny. dont spend it all in one place kiddo.

her christmas present was 6 burgers from mcdonalds like a chav charlie bucket

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Nooner posted:

fats deserve to be shamed

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Biology also shames fat people for being fat.

biology should be required to undergo sensitivity training

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Would and would

Wait what's the age of consent for England? Maybe it's would and will.

a bone to pick posted:

She could probably find lots of guys willing to gently caress her on this very website. At her current age, too.

Dang :(

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Grem posted:

Would and would

Wait what's the age of consent for England? Maybe it's would and will.

Dang :(

craigslist dot com/ local/ adult/ men looking for women
has you covered

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

blowfish posted:

craigslist dot com/ local/ adult/ men looking for women
has you covered

And risk not sleeping on the very edge of the bed because the girl conveniently fits on just one half of my queen size mattress? No thanks.

You never know what you're gonna get online man.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

one time when i was in line at Nathan's Famous hot dogs a fat college freshmen ordered 2 orders of nine piece corn dog nuggets, a bacon cheese fry, and two cheeseburgers. I think he's dead now. if Nathan's fat shamed him that wouldn't be the case. for shame, Nathan's. for shame.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Shorhams just down the road from me.
maybe I should jump on a bus and get some burgs from that very mcDonalds.

Nah, because the nearest macky D's a five minute walk.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Slugnoid posted:

her christmas present was 6 burgers from mcdonalds like a chav charlie bucket

and yet she looks like augustus gloop

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

she look like GEcafe with a wig

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Could be worse.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
oh god she's even got fat earlobes

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

what is a shoreham

It's a place in Sussex with chavs. They have hyphenated first names, like the folks in this article. Unfortunately the quality of our chavs isn't particularly high. You need to go west to Waterlooville, Leigh Park and the sailory bits of Fareham for the south of England's finest white trash.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hey yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

:911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
As if a McDs worker who openly made fun on fatties would last longer than 1 shift. Fat girl made the whole thing up.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

the comments section.. the loving comments section :stonk:

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Slugnoid posted:

This wut real women look like

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Nondescript Van posted:

6 burgers for 4 people is not unreasonable. Except that you're eating 3 by yourself. Cause you're really fat.

And poor. Let's not forget that as well.

God, I broke that poo poo down and that's the only ratio I could even think of coming with. 1 for each of your siblings and 3 for your fat rear end self.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Julien Sorel posted:

That wasn't even the best part of that episode. Her husband tries to get her to eat a single brussels sprout and after picking it up with a fork (her arm literally twitching in pure terror as she does this) and smelling it, she physically wretches and begins crying profusely.

That's it, I have to watch this episode now. I do watch the fats shows from time to time for the freakshow factor, but this takes it to another whole cheesy potatoed level of weird.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

THey are being ironic right?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
McChickens are good because they are 2 for $2, so you order 2 and put the meat from the second one on the first one and throw the rest away.

Julien Sorel posted:

I think it was actually a single brussel sprout leaf. One leaf.

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

I was at Mcdonalds and an employee was throwing meat at me and yelling "patties for the fatties!" before sticking his head in the deep fryer.
Can I be on tv now?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I have to be really hungry to eat a whole meal from McDonald's in one sitting. Usually I'll have some chips or a bit of burger left over to eat later as a snack, no big deal.

I can't loving imagine having the thought enter my mind: "how many of these fat- and salt-laden sandwiches do I feel like eating in the immediate future? Four? Five? No, maybe six." If for some reason I started compulsively eating and ballooned to the point that I have to count on my fingers to decide how many McDonald's hamburgers I need to sate my ravenous appetite please just commit me to a mental institution to get some help.

but it seems like she did buy them for her fat family

i bet they'd be pissed at how few she bought

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

that fat man had sex with them ladies later

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
so in England "chavs" are basically just wiggers with english accents right? but people are afraid of them or something? I don;t get it they sound hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

City of Tampa posted:

so in England "chavs" are basically just wiggers with english accents right? but people are afraid of them or something? I don;t get it they sound hilarious.

they are the uneducated (not) working class. this manifests differently in different cultures, probably not wise or accurate to describe them using racist american portmanteaus

• Locked thread