Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

those shirt cuffs smfh

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

so in England "chavs" are basically just wiggers with english accents right? but people are afraid of them or something? I don;t get it they sound hilarious.

I know there are tough as gently caress English people that could beat the living hell out of me, but those accents just make them sound like cuddly little forest gnomes.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

so in England "chavs" are basically just wiggers with english accents right? but people are afraid of them or something? I don;t get it they sound hilarious.

City-dwelling White Trash instead of Rural White Trash

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

why is anyone talking about chavs in 2016. are you a decade out of time?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

shut the gently caress up

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How do you not get fat shaming? Fat shaming is skinny people shaming fat people for being fat.

People who are not overweight do not shame fat people. Fat people shame themselves, by being fat.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
if you get burned by the sun you don't blame the sun for burning you

- fat icarus

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

hemale in pain posted:

why is anyone talking about chavs in 2016. are you a decade out of time?

The demonisation of the disenfranchised working class continues apace in 2016 :(

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pistol_Pete posted:

The demonisation of the disenfranchised working class continues apace in 2016 :(

Gonna have to wait for the Daily Mail article to confirm but I'm going to guess the only people working in this story were the McSlaves

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lol @ the brave person who mocked the fatty and then hid in the back of the store

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Germstore posted:

McChickens are good because they are 2 for $2, so you order 2 and put the meat from the second one on the first one and throw the rest away.

You should really toss that bread near some trees so squirrels can eat it. :)

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
is a hood a chav

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

OctoberBlues posted:

I actually chuck it at the nearest fatty.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
It would take 4-5 regular cheeseburgers to match the calorie content of a large combo with a Coke.

Even eating 3 at once is still less then large fries+soda.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

Do not feed the tree rats.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

cram me sideways posted:

lol @ the brave person who mocked the fatty and then hid in the back of the store

Like this entire story, I doubt this actually happened. They couldn't see the worker the daughter had, so she must have been hiding in the back.

Or had gone home, or was on break, or whatever

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!
:lol: if you're overweight you seriously have no business eating fast food unless you have a death wish.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My money would be on the worker never said a damned thing so the manager didn't want any of their employees out there while some psycho was screaming about bullshit nonsense. I bet they will still be patrons of that McDonald's unless they are banned too. They look like weak-willed people in those pictures.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
It's a mcdonalds burger, not a loving meal, jeez. The patties are 1.8oz before cooking.

In the late 80s/early 90s they'd have a special for 29 cent burgs all the time. It was nothing to see people order 20 of them like they were white castles.

Then I saw the lardass and her mommy. gently caress 'em, I'd laugh too.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do not feed the tree rats.

Someday we will be their slaves, so I try to be nice.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A squirrel army! That will be the day!
*is the first human nailed to the wall of Squirreltopia after they develop the technology to leave stale bread for themselves

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I'm calling bullshit on this story. Mcdonalds trains their employees to enter orders into the system and not yell order. Employees must fell isolated at all time to prevent idle conversations and possible friendships. It keep production up even during layoffs.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ran Mad Dog posted:

:lol: if you're overweight you seriously have no business eating fast food unless you have a death wish.

Death would be a mercy for these people

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Gonna eat me some airport McDonalds today and observe the fatties.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

someusername posted:

It's a mcdonalds burger, not a loving meal, jeez. The patties are 1.8oz before cooking.

In the late 80s/early 90s they'd have a special for 29 cent burgs all the time. It was nothing to see people order 20 of them like they were white castles.

Then I saw the lardass and her mommy. gently caress 'em, I'd laugh too.

Obesity isn't an overnight condition, eating poo poo food all the time over years and years is. A huge lovely meal at mcdonalds wont make you a loving lard rear end, Its the constant non stop shoving of small amounts of poo poo food that slowly grow your disgusting body out.

Don't eat poo poo for 6 of your meals every weak and you wont look like someone who eats poo poo 6 times a weak.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey, I found that Australian talk show about fats that I mentioned.

This is a pro click, people

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I'm extremely weak-willed but junk food isn't worth it

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Remember that fat rear end a few months back who got kicked out of hospital for ordering a pizza.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Why can't we just kill the fats (unironically)

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Ran Mad Dog posted:

ftfy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
People who think eating fast food as a daily regimen is ok are just depressing.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Seeing her picture, there's no way she or her mom were eating just one burger.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Healthism!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't imagine working in a fast food place and being surprised by the weight/order of any person.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Slugnoid posted:

the comments section.. the loving comments section :stonk:

first comment is on point though:

Rob B. (driftin) 3 months ago
you have the perfect faces for podcasts

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I got a Big Mac for the first time in my life a few days ago and it actually seemed rather small to me.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Professor Shark posted:

this is extremely good poo poo

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

a starwar betamax posted:

They were probably just those dollar burgers which honestly you gotta eat like 6 or 7 of those things to get full so whats the big deal
I like the popping sound they make when I bite into the connective tissue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Absolute Lithops posted:

I like the popping sound they make when I bite into the connective tissue

we're talkin burgz not nugz

• Locked thread