Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I had colon cancer, but I've had a sonogram, a colonoscopy, a biopsy on polyps found, blood tests, and some other tests I can't even remember at this point, so at least all the million tests I did should have at least ruled out cancer.

E: Oh yeah I had a test where they examined my poo poo lol, that one cracked me up getting the poo poo in the container.

you should try getting a fecal transplant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

thats the irony of a vegan diet, its supposed to get rid of the bad smelling meat poop but somehow ends up smelling worse

i don't think that's the primary reason for a vegan diet

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

I want The Onion to do an explosive Science series on fats who exercise a ton but cannot seem to lose weight, with doctors and scientists forming groups to study this bizarre unexplained phenomenon

Scientists: Sir, the results are back again- she should be losing weight!

Sir: Run them again, because the fact is she isn't losing weight!

http://www.theonion.com/article/new-study-finds-it-is-impossible-to-lose-weight-no-32770

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
back in the day fat people could get jobs as circus attractions, but now no one wants to pay to see them as they can be seen everywhere for free

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
the perfect food is cheesy potatoes as it contains both protein-rich dairy and starchy things. it should be the only thing you eat if you want to be healthy

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
people store fat in different ways. some are more unfortunate than others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Zahgaegun posted:

Better slap my copyright mark on this image of this terrible thing that was given to me.

the newspaper did that because it's the way things are done

• Locked thread