Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

A commuter was left in shock after she was given a card by a stranger calling her a 'fat, ugly human.'

British Transport Police are investigating after Kara Florish, 30, of Southend-on-Sea, Essex, shared a picture of the card she was given by someone working for 'Overweight Haters Ltd', on Facebook.

The card, which had the tag line: 'It's really not glandular, it's your gluttony,' read: 'Our organisation hates and resents fat people. We object to the enormous amount of food resources you consume while half the world starves. We disapprove of your wasting NHS money to treat your selfish greed.

'And we do not understand why you fail to grasp that by eating less you will be better off, slimmer, happy and find a partner who is not a perverted chubby-lover, or even find a partner at all.

'We also object that the beatiful pig is used as an insult. You are not a pig. You are a fat, ugly human [sic].'

In a second alleged incident, another man told how he witnessed a female commuter being left in tears after being handed the card on a train at Oxford Circus by a 'smartly-dressed hipster'.

Since details of the campaign were shared online, a spokesman for the BTP said they had received two separate complaints from members of the public who claim to have been victims of the nasty trend.

Taking to Facebook to share her disdain, Ms Florish, who is a size 12/14, wrote: 'Dear all - I was handed this card this morning on the underground and I would appreciate if people tweeted, posted etc all over the Internet.

'I am not upset myself. I am smaller than the national average and not exactly obese, but this is hateful and cowardly and could potentially upset people struggling with confidence and eating disorders.

'Please tweet and share this if you are also outraged. Plus - to the person who wrote this card, go back to school, you can't spell "beautiful".'

Speaking to MailOnline, Ms Florish said: 'The man was middle aged, and a normal looking white man. He didn't say anything, just put the card on my lap and got off the train.

It's a good country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pebergehund posted:

'... and therefore I decided to share it with the world so it can be seen by as many fatties as possible'

Thank god no one cares about fat's feelings.

• Locked thread