Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I came home from work and blazed, then my psycho ex came over and wouldnt leave which ended up in her attacking me so I had to go to the police station to get an AVO while pretty stoned...report said I had no sign of drug or alcohol use, sucker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

When you're hanging out at your buddy's place and ask to bum a roll of toilet paper because you're out, then get stoned and forget to take it with you.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

When you know that your playlist is way better than what your buddy is playing.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

my stoner moment is when i get epic cold sweats and panic attacks if i don't funnel bonghits into my mouthhole every few hours :(

I'm afraid your weed has been laced with PCP!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BgRdMchne posted:

When you know that your playlist is way better than what your buddy is playing.

Your tracks aint dank.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Drad_Bert posted:

The spoiled bourgeois girl needs fluffy purp

well yeah

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

City of Tampa posted:

i think she smokes it with her friends and does gardening because her garden and landscaping has been loving on point for the last year or so since she started blazing 24/7

Only 42 years till i get to do that

My latest stoner moment involved short term memory loss, but I also fainted and hit my head on the floor last night so I don't remember what it was

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
I ate alot ..then my tummy hurt :(

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I told my friend that Good King Wenceslas was written by a snail and he believed me.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

what kind of monster let's their mother smoke mids

you ruined her vagina and now you're ruining her lungs

buying weed in Florida suuuuuuuucks, at least for me. good poo poo is hard to come by.

I can get you lovely brown biker weed by the dumptruck load though

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
favourite stoner moment was in seattle recently, smoked some j's, had some edibles, went down the street to buy beer and when i walked out some homeless dude was furiously busting a groove in the middle of the street, holding up traffic.

notcoryfeldman
Jan 4, 2016
So there was this guy I used to get dank from back in high school, then I moved to go to college. He was a nice guy but a huge dumbfuck.

Anyway I guess he moved to the same town as me, and one day an upstairs apartment in the university district had a huge explosion. The windows blew out and nugs rained allllll over the street.. Apparently dumbfuck weed guy was making dabs in his underage girlfriends apartment, and didn't ventilate and made a huge butane explosion, burning himself and his girlfriend AND her baby. His herb was scattered everywhere outside and everyone got a bunch of free weed before the cops showed up.

I heard about the explosion but was all "hey I know that guy" when I saw his face in the news reports. He's in jail now. :cop::pipe:

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

Yomofo posted:

Just landed in Denver. My friend is going out of town for the weekend and giving me his house. Gonna buy a whole lotta edibles in an hour and see where the wind takes me

Denver here homie I have to stay clean for a trip back to utah where I'm on probation but the day I get back I plan on getting super baked

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Stinky_Pete posted:

Only 42 years till i get to do that

My latest stoner moment involved short term memory loss, but I also fainted and hit my head on the floor last night so I don't remember what it was

I broke the rule and got drunk with a friend. Though his punch to the face wasn't as damaging as I thought, I think I'll be switching back to the dank to preclude any further problems

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Nascardad posted:

Awwww :(

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Putting uncured weed between two pieces of cardboard in the microwave - forgetting about it and setting the microwave on fire.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
Having a bucket bong and inhaling the dirty bucket water.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
spending the afternoon after highschool getting together $20, the courage to visit a tinnie house, and having smoked all the weeds within 2 mins of getting home.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
All night lan parties playing Quake III Arena smoking shitheads on the internet and not quite appreciating how much fun you are having

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

BoonyPC posted:

I came home from work and blazed, then my psycho ex came over and wouldnt leave which ended up in her attacking me so I had to go to the police station to get an AVO while pretty stoned...report said I had no sign of drug or alcohol use, sucker!

you sure that was weed? If that was me that moment of natural anxiety amplified by the weed would have ended with me loving my ex and ending with an epic orgasm

Nascardad posted:

typical weed session

• Locked thread