Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
RYAN JOHANSEN HOCKEY GOAL :frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
johansen to forsberg :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

grack posted:

Rinne's been kinda bad this year.

he's cloutier in road games and his normal self at home. kinda confusing.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

toe knee hand posted:

this isn't fair, your gm is using cheat mode

wait until he gets drouin for craig smith :v:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

how in god's name did rinne do that

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i could watch weber hitting mcleod on an endless loop forever

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

welp. johansen is great and i'm pretty optimistic that this will make the team better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Lobsterboy posted:

Yeah, Joey is also super cool in person, super quiet and really respectful.

Although... wait until you start yelling at him for floating through the neutral zone.

i'm sure laviolette can take care of the yelling for all of us :v:

i'm sure cbj will be very happy with jones. all he really needs is time to be great.

• Locked thread