Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is good, yeah?
I don't like it. More big government getting into our personal lives
I'm not comfortable with the FBI keeping a database like this because :words: Ron Paul 2016
If you have leather shoes but think torturing cats and dogs is wrong, you're a hypocrite
dog dead. so what
I agree with the felony charges for everything but the dogfucking
I think this law is great and will do a lot of good to protect those that cannot protect themselves and will also help prevent future crimes from happening to more pets and even humans
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

blowfish posted:

animals shouldn't count

You should join the army! With this wonderful attitude towards the value of life it only takes a little bit of dehumanising the enemy and you'll be able to mow down entire cities worth of brown civilians, I'm certain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

TEAYCHES posted:

It's only unsanitary if you miss the bucket. Unless you somehow get the poop outside your bucket, I don't see how that harms anyone else. I mean if you dump it in the reservoir or on someone else, yeah, definite problem. But why can't I poo poo in a bucket if no one observes any contents leaving the rim?

if you invent a transparent public making GBS threads bucket that contains your poop (and ideally the smell) safely and consistently then no it's not really worth banning

i mean if society has a problem with it you will already be made to feel bad about it to the point where it's not worth doing so (i'm sure some sperg might pick public making GBS threads instead of the 2nd amendment or something as their hill to die on but who cares), i really don't see why there should be laws involved

blowfish posted:

do you have to call the cops and hand over the dead rat you just ran over? asking for a friend because rats are also mammals and have at least as much brain power and social behaviour as cats

still waiting for an answer on this, if it turns out you don't have to report dead rats then i can only conclude it's about making sure pet owners are informed and not about the dogs and cats people run over

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

blowfish posted:

if you invent a transparent public making GBS threads bucket that contains your poop (and ideally the smell) safely and consistently then no it's not really worth banning

I love this thread.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

blowfish posted:

still waiting for an answer on this, if it turns out you don't have to report dead rats then i can only conclude it's about making sure pet owners are informed and not about the dogs and cats people run over

I answered this on the previous page. I see your reading comprehension is as evolved as your empathy.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my dog has his balls :c00l:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Daedra posted:

my dog has his balls :c00l:

wait is neutering your pets abuse now?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blue Train posted:

seems like it is to me my balls are awesome and i would be super pissed if someone cut them off

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Daedra posted:

seems like it is to me my balls are awesome and i would be super pissed if someone cut them off

You have full command over your dog, life and death. Weigh this power in your mind.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Daedra posted:

bob barker why did you mislead me :(

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Animal abuse sucks ... Wait a class A loving felony ? LOL

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

i bet you i could go a whole lifetime without ever performing a cruelty on an animal

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I see everyone saying they could never torture an animal under any circumstances but what if it had knowledge of an imminent attack?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

i'm kind of like the tiger woods of never drop kicking a dog

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Blue Train posted:

I see everyone saying they could never torture an animal under any circumstances but what if it had knowledge of an imminent attack?

"tell me who's going to poop in my bed Sniffles!"

*dunks chihuahua's head in a tank of water*

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
I carry a broom around and sweep the ants out of my path, so that I may not tread upon them. The broom is made out of nonconsenting human hair, fyi

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

"who'se a good bird? are you a good bird? we have ways of making you talk"

*hooks up car battery to parrot*

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Who's a good boy, then?

I ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU loving ANIMAL

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Zelder posted:

i bet you i could go a whole lifetime without ever performing a cruelty on an animal

*eats a hamburger*

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Class A felonies

- First Degree Murder
- Rape
- Mass bombing
- Squirrel punching

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Science Fact: If you pull off a lizard's tail, the tail will grow back. If you pull it off again, the lizard will be like, "dude!".

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Macrowave Oven posted:

Science Fact: If you pull off a lizard's tail, the tail will grow back. If you pull it off again, the lizard will be like, "dude!".

and then it cums

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

WatermelonGun posted:

and then it cums

enjoy 10 years - life you loving felon

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Blue Train posted:

Same argument against declawing cats applies to neutering. It's irreparably damaging a large part of an animal's body and personality because it's convenient to people.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cram me sideways posted:

look down. what is on your feet.

socks and sandals. socks and goddamn sandals.

because you said to yourself "I don't care how it looks; it's comfortable"

True story: At work another shift leader started wearing sandals to work prompting every single person to call him "That sandal douche."

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Same argument against declawing cats applies to neutering. It's irreparably damaging a large part of an animal's body and personality because it's convenient to people.

To be fair, neutering has additional complications too aside from that. Not just direct lifespan but the fact things like IFV is RAMPANT in cats.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
a lovely viewpoint argued against a lovely poster

but who will prevail

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
My cat loves me and I love her, our love-making occurs behind closed doors and is between two consensual mammals.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

blowfish is it OK to gently caress a dog? Inquiring minds want to know.

I guess you might disapprove of that - a better question is, should it be legal?

TEAYCHES fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jan 9, 2016

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Animals should be granted legal personhood and all the protections and rights that come with it. There's no real argument against this that doesn't really on speciesist rhetoric.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

blowfish is it OK to gently caress a dog? Inquiring minds want to know.

I guess you might disapprove of that - a better question is, should it be legal?

blowfish posted:

animals shouldn't count

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Clochette posted:

Animals should be granted legal personhood and all the protections and rights that come with it. There's no real argument against this that doesn't really on speciesist rhetoric.

watch an animal fulfil its societal obligations

oh wait you can't

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

i mean there might be edge cases like chimps where a debate could at least be had without completely going into fantasy land right from the start, but generally no

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"There is no difference between torturing an animal to death and accidentally running an animal over with your car."

-blowfish, king of the retards

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

i don't know why you find this so screenshot worthy

do you think i'll just edit my post because goons disapprove or what

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

buddy... you feed that dog an avocado... you're going to the dog house for a long time...

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

"There is no difference between torturing an animal to death and accidentally running an animal over with your car."

-blowfish, king of the retards

there's a difference between torturing people to death while bathing in the blood of orphans and running some dude over with your car

there isn't a difference between ripping a plastic bag and running a plastic bag over with your car

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

blowfish posted:

there's a difference between torturing people to death while bathing in the blood of orphans and running some dude over with your car

there isn't a difference between ripping a plastic bag and running a plastic bag over with your car

Plastic bags can't feel pain, animals can. You know this right?
blowfish how many bodies are in your crawl space

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

If you're comparing a living, breathing animal to an inanimate object then you're a loving sociopath dude.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

If you're comparing a living, breathing animal to an inanimate object then you're a loving sociopath dude.
well it's not breathing anymore dummy :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

This was all fun and games but I think blowfish might be the zodiac killer

• Locked thread