Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

how do i protect my holes from horny toads in the night time

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
What are the min and max temperatures a horny toad can survive?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
are those the toads that you lick to see god

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

MiracleWhale posted:

how do i protect my holes from horny toads in the night time

Great stuff brand expanding foam.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

FalloutGod posted:

What are the min and max temperatures a horny toad can survive?

Do you need to know this in Celsius or Farenhot?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

mdm posted:

are those the toads that you lick to see god

No but when you observe them you can see the undeniable hand of the Creator at work. All creation testifies to His Handiwork.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006

This is imperative.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

is there a such thing as a horny frog or a cockodile???

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Why is a Horny Toad better than a normal Toad?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

FalloutGod posted:

This is imperative.

Ok thanks. But please specify the temperature type when asking the question in the future so time and posts are not wasted.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
In the natural habitate of a Horny Toad the temperature should be maintained between 80 degrees farenheight and 110 degrees farenheight..... plus or minus 5 degrees on each end of that scale. In an artificial habitat (stuffed, mounted).... the temperature can range down into the low 30's and up into the high 200s (cooking oven)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

basement jihadist posted:

is there a such thing as a horny frog or a cockodile???

No but there is such a thing as a Horny Toad and it is the topic of this thread please lurk more.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006

a starwar betamax posted:

Ok thanks. But please specify the temperature type when asking the question in the future so time and posts are not wasted.

PLEASE!!!! BETMAX!!! What is the min and max temperature my horny toads can survive in Farenhot!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Why yes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Gridlocked posted:

Why is a Horny Toad better than a normal Toad?

Normal toads are not covered in Horns and are not named "Horny Toad"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

FalloutGod posted:

PLEASE!!!! BETMAX!!! What is the min and max temperature my horny toads can survive in Farenhot!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

:sigh:...... really hoping I don't have to queue up any permaban requests today

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

http://fanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Horny_Toads

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gonna lick me a horny toad and see vibrations like that Magic School Bus episode

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The horny toads whipser to me. They speak of upheveal, the revolution to come, and the death of beta max.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

these days the bigger problem for me is frigid toads, you know what i'm sayin guys?

roll-over-and-pretend-to-be-asleep toads

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I read all of this thread and understand none of it.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I read all of this thread and understand none of it.

Horny Toads or "Hornys" are a type of toad habitating in the American South West, particularly Texas. They look exactly like a toad except they are covered in a dizzying array of spikes or "Horns". They can shoot blood out of their eyeballs and they eat ants. They range in size from a small marble up to a small chair. They dig holes in the ground. They DO NOT make sound.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
DO NOT read the Wikipedia as it has been irreversibly damaged with FALSE INFORMATION by hackers.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The hackers are in the thread!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Horny Toads or "Hornys" are a type of toad habitating in the American South West, particularly Texas. They look exactly like a toad except they are covered in a dizzying array of spikes or "Horns". They can shoot blood out of their eyeballs and they eat ants. They range in size from a small marble up to a small chair. They dig holes in the ground. They DO NOT make sound.

all of these claims are true... except one!!!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

What is the hornest horny toad betamax?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Fluo posted:

What is the hornest horny toad betamax?

LOL thats a good question! Probably one that was born with extra horns on its head through a birth defect but ive never observed that in the wild so its theoretical at this point.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

LOL thats a good question! Probably one that was born with extra horns on its head through a birth defect but ive never observed that in the wild so its theoretical at this point.

I think this requires more research

Can you get a government grant to set up a research team and adventure to the horny toad kingdom

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
what do they like to do for fun?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
sexually sexcited samphibian

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Nation posted:

what do they like to do for fun?

Give rides to kids and eat ands with their tounges.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Did you know that armadillos have chlamydia or syphilis or gonorrhea or the plague or something still?
It's true, and a horny toad is probably RIFE WITH DISEASE.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

"horny toad" was a popular aphrodisiac and potency enhancer in the 80s but today it is better known by its scientific name, aids

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

I.C. posted:

Did you know that armadillos have chlamydia or syphilis or gonorrhea or the plague or something still?
It's true, and a horny toad is probably RIFE WITH DISEASE.

Actually this a common "old waves tale"...... Horny Toads are actually the cleanest of the amphibions and they clean their bodies (gentiles etc) everyday with their tongues. I would encourage you to check your facts on snopes next time. http://www.snopes.com

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

MiracleWhale posted:

"horny toad" was a popular aphrodisiac and potency enhancer in the 80s but today it is better known by its scientific name, aids

This is true actually. It sufficients to merely have the Horny Toad in ones pocket in order to enjoy the enhanced sexual performance

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I thought this thread would be about toads who are DTF. I used to help toads who want to get their gently caress on from getting squished on the roads

http://www.countryfile.com/explore-countryside/wildlife/toads-roads-volunteers-required-assist-migrating-toads

We'd go out at night and put all the toads in buckets then move them over the road into a big lake and then they'd have dirty filthy toad sex

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
I shoot blood out of my eyes sometimes but i don't usually catch ants.

So the horny toad is far cooler than me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I think I saw a horny toad this morning so I snapped a quick pic of it. I sthis a "horny toad" OP?

• Locked thread