Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
ha! Op that is good and funny! rated 4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

a starwar betamax posted:

Give rides to kids and eat ands with their tounges.

ii think thats a horse

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST ]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jan 9, 2016

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

amusinginquiry posted:

I think I saw a horny toad this morning so I snapped a quick pic of it. I sthis a "horny toad" OP?

Hard to tell..... they look to me two flat and square to be horney Toads.... please upload a higher resolution picture.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gently caress da Mods posted:

ha! Op that is good and funny! rated 4!

I checked the votes to verify your statement. thank you for your honesty

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
here's a better look

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

amusinginquiry posted:

here's a better look

Please use the 'tiny image' code for large images such as these. like this:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Well, enough about your mother, OP.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Please use the 'tiny image' code for large images such as these. like this:

Thanks for the tip!

this thread is full of so much knowledge :frogc00l:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Also very disappointed that this wasn't a Mario Bros. thread detailing the sexual habits of Toad. Voted 3. God bless

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Can you eat 'em OP?

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Can you eat 'em OP?

OP already said they can be put in the cooking oven, so of course you can eat them. Keep up.

Right, OP?

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
If a horny toad moves into my neighborhood, will it lower my property values?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Rasta_Al posted:

Also very disappointed that this wasn't a Mario Bros. thread detailing the sexual habits of Toad. Voted 3. God bless

Please dont talk about video games in this forum

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Can you eat 'em OP?

No because they are mans best friend's.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

If a horny toad moves into my neighborhood, will it lower my property values?

At first one would think so..... but take a look at the true story of "Ol' Rip" a famous Horny Toad who revitalized the small town of Eastland, Texas in 1929

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ol%27_Rip_the_Horned_Toad

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Please dont talk about video games in this forum
do you mean this subforum or the entire forums, because if you mean the entire forums, oh boy i have news for you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
the yaqui indians worship the horny toad as a spirit creature capable of helping one transcend to the other worlds. their origin tale talks of four horny toads that met in a desert and then parted ways, traveling the four cardinal directions. after one year the four toads circled the world and returned to their place in the desert and in doing so created the oceans and streams and rivers and mountains and forests of the world. in celebration of this the elders drink distilled toad sweat from the skull of a massive horny toad, a relic of a time when the natives domesticated vast herds of them.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
in the yaqui language there are two hundred and thirty six words for "horny toad" and all of them are synonyms for different sexual positions

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
one of the yaqui's most feared weapons was a large horny toad tied to a heavy stick that was wielded like an axe

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Luvcow posted:

one of the yaqui's most feared weapons was a large horny toad tied to a heavy stick that was wielded like an axe

lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

symbolic posted:

do you mean this subforum or the entire forums, because if you mean the entire forums, oh boy i have news for you

GBS is the entire forums.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
back when i was like 12 i used HoRnY_HeN as my half-life handle

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

ive heard there's such a thing as a horny frog c/d?

also is it true that:

horny toads can breathe light
HORNY TOADS is actually an acronym
horny toads gain power under the full moon
horny toads were featured prominently on the television series "Doug"

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

heh heh heh, heh heh

how horney are they?

hh hehh heh

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

ive heard there's such a thing as a horny frog c/d?

also is it true that:

horny toads can breathe light
HORNY TOADS is actually an acronym
horny toads gain power under the full moon
horny toads were featured prominently on the television series "Doug"

These facts are all true from a certain point of view. except the last one.........there has never been a television program titled "Doug" that this Horny Toad sleuth knows about.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

final2percent posted:

heh heh heh, heh heh

how horney are they?

hh hehh heh

The average Horny Toads body is covered with between 150 and 200 spikes, or "horns" including the two large horns on the back of its head.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
nobody can deny that ASB is mid-Missouri savant. but I very much doubt that he knows :airquote:everything:airquote: about horny toads...

just being realistic here, don't want anyone to be disappointed when they find out the :airquote:truth:airquote:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

is there any truth to the rumor that a horny toad was the "second shooter" that jammed a horn through the sternum of jfk

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

ASWB, are we looking at a male or female horny toad here?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

holyshit

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
OP ignored my horny toad facts because they are a fraud and have never seen a horny toad in their lives

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Marvin Freeman posted:

nobody can deny that ASB is mid-Missouri savant. but I very much doubt that he knows :airquote:everything:airquote: about horny toads...

just being realistic here, don't want anyone to be disappointed when they find out the :airquote:truth:airquote:

I do not live in Missouri any more please keep your facts straight before jumping on a conclusion

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

This is an interesting Horny Toad costume play, or Cos-Play for short. However, there are a few FACTUAL errors that I would be remisss to point at:

1. Horny Toads DO NOT have an external shell as depicted in this image. They have an internal shell and it is called their "skeleton"
2. Horny Toads DO NOT live inside houses unless they are pets.
3. Horny Toads DO NOT eat when being held in captivity and therefor it would be highly UNLIKELY that one could grow as corpulent as the man depicted here.
4. Horny Toads DO NOT stand on two legs, unless they are being supported by some sort of fishing line or other fine thread that has been wound around their fore arms and is being used to lift them off the ground in order to perform in a Horny Toad puppet show.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Luvcow posted:

the yaqui indians worship the horny toad as a spirit creature capable of helping one transcend to the other worlds. their origin tale talks of four horny toads that met in a desert and then parted ways, traveling the four cardinal directions. after one year the four toads circled the world and returned to their place in the desert and in doing so created the oceans and streams and rivers and mountains and forests of the world. in celebration of this the elders drink distilled toad sweat from the skull of a massive horny toad, a relic of a time when the natives domesticated vast herds of them.

FACTUAL ERROR: Indians are a mythical race of creatures popularized by such books as Peter Pan and How the West was One, and do not actually exist in the real world. OOPS!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm saying farenhot from now on.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Luvcow posted:

OP ignored my horny toad facts because they are a fraud and have never seen a horny toad in their lives

I'm very sorry for the over site I will go back and respond to your questions.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Luvcow posted:

in the yaqui language there are two hundred and thirty six words for "horny toad" and all of them are synonyms for different sexual positions

Horny Toads are one of the few animals that reproduce by laying eggs and there for DO NOT engage in intercourse so I find it highly unlikely that anyone would name an indecent act after them.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Horny toads :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

• Locked thread