Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

e:

alcharagia posted:

Post about marshmallows in this thread.

A friend of mine made some cookies with marshmallows in the center and were really good. The key was to freeze the marshmallow, make the cookie dough, roll the cookie ball but put the frozen marshmallow in the center of it, then bake as normal.

I haven't tried it myself yet, but may have to soon because of the anime.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Command Ant posted:

I used to know the recipe for a pie that used a whole bunch of marshmallows, similar to the recipe at the end of this episode. It was basically a pie made out of pure sugar.

Only pie I can think of that does this is Sweet Potato Pie. Cant think of anything 100% marshmallow.

e: A quick google search revealed pretty much anything goes with marshmallows on top. There's a lesson in this.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 16, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Command Ant posted:

Also, the recipes are getting lazier and lazier. I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode's recipe involves just eating them and nothing more.

I'm okay with this.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:allears:

• Locked thread