Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

confession: I don't like marshmallows very much :(
same, but

anyway, i'm looking forward to some of the later characters showing up! first ep was fairly different from the start of the comic (the printed version, at least), but the amusement park scene at the beginning is from later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

yay, a new character this week! i'm enjoying just how blunt Wakabayashi is, since we get good gags out of it like in today's ep. "Please lick, suck, bite, and do anything you like with my you-know-what." *holds up a marshmallow*

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Oh I found that gallery with the translated web versions, hope linking to it doesn't get me in trouble considering the site haha
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/8616

manager is gross wow

heck :yeah:
i know what i'm reading tonight

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

I like the factory ladies a lot now.

The brother is a weird little dude.

it kinda feels like there were pages missing here and there, but i really loved it. the brother is...so strange, he's rotated through a bunch of archetypes. also i love that the manager is so gross the storyline with him got cancelled :lol:

also i just realized i have volume 2 of the comic, not volume 1. there are some extra chapters in here that look super funny and haven't been translated yet, so i'm looking forward to that. volume 3 is set for release at the end of this month!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ah, Wakabayashi's brother showed up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

there is a weirder baby part, that they probably will not get to animate

• Locked thread