Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

ViggyNash posted:

Post credits cooking show!

Ew...

That segment was really good and looked like a lot of fun to make! but yeah, I uh, wouldn't want to eat that... a lot of marshmallow on that toast

This show is really sweet! :kimchi:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

heck :yeah:
i know what i'm reading tonight

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Davincie posted:

ah the old fall in boobs gag

:kimchi:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Command Ant posted:

I don't care how old you are, touring a marshmallow factory sounds fun.

Also, the recipes are getting lazier and lazier. I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode's recipe involves just eating them and nothing more.

They only had 20 seconds this time, give them a break :)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

K. Flaps posted:

It's magical seeing the Mallowtrees in bloom.

It really is my favourite time of year

So majestic~

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Drunk Wakabayashi is very cute :kimchi:

also, lol at the cooking segment. they didn't even have time for introductions :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Unexpected twist ending! Very excited to see how this dramatic final arc plays out! :tem:

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Poor worst girl. Poor Wakabayashi. :(

yeah :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Amazing :kimchi:

• Locked thread