Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
cool my man

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The Rolling Stones wrote it.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rando posted:

The Rolling Stones wrote it.

theyre a good band, and its a good song. great stuff

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

theyre a good band, and its a good song. great stuff

That's not the band in the pictures.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rando posted:

yeah they look like muppets basically. muppets are hilarious

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Rando posted:

Ate you sure?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Jim Henson had a beard and did a lot of drugs and worshipped Satan and he and Keith Richards once set Nancy Reagan's car on fire.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

yeah they look like muppets basically. muppets are hilarious

I don't think war, rape and murder are very funny at all. Not even muppet war, rape or murder.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bananana posted:

Ate you sure?

60%

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rando posted:

I don't think war, rape and murder are very funny at all. Not even muppet war, rape or murder.

no, not at all. muppets, by themselves without any outside influences, are hilarious inherently but the world can be a terrible place and sometimes the muppets need to confront the bad stuff just to stay true to their selves

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

there's a part of the song where the lady sings really loud MURDER and her voice craks. DAE like that part?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

phasmid posted:

Jim Henson had a beard and did a lot of drugs and worshipped Satan and he and Keith Richards once set Nancy Reagan's car on fire.

Bullshit, that was me and Richard Hell

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Skeleton Ape posted:

Bullshit, that was me and Richard Hell

Fuk. My bad, m8.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
why is that one muppet nude?

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

no, not at all. muppets, by themselves without any outside influences, are hilarious inherently but the world can be a terrible place and sometimes the muppets need to confront the bad stuff just to stay true to their selves

It's got to be tough, being felt and plastic eyes.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Marvin Freeman posted:

kiss away
kiss away
kiss away

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The documentary 20 Feet From Stardom has a good interview with the lady who did the did the solo in that song, apparently she was pregnant at the time and studio called her in the middle of the night saying "hey, we need something recorded, you up for it?" and she was all like gently caress, I'm tired and I don't want to get all dressed and catch a cab and get my rear end down there, but whatever, I need the money. She had no idea she would be singing on a Stones track and that she was about to do something incredible :3:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
weird dumb things sometimes make me angry. i'm not sure how i feel about this; sometimes i think i should make weird dumb things that will piss other people off too but then part of me is like, nah, that sounds like mental illness

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Novo posted:

weird dumb things sometimes make me angry. i'm not sure how i feel about this; sometimes i think i should make weird dumb things that will piss other people off too but then part of me is like, nah, that sounds like mental illness

have you tried lsd my man

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Novo posted:

Maybe this woman brought it on herself by hanging out in the wrong neighborhood. In the neighborhood. In the neighborhood.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im listening to let it bleed right now. its a fantastic album. im so happy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Marvin Freeman posted:

all muppets are nude.
except miss piggy, she has some nice dresses

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

phasmid posted:

If only it had been Nancy Reagan instead of her car

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
love that Charlie White, I wanted to buy one of his photo books years ago but that poo poo was going for like $300+ plus so that obv didnt happen

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post

Skeleton Ape posted:

The documentary 20 Feet From Stardom has a good interview with the lady who did the did the solo in that song, apparently she was pregnant at the time and studio called her in the middle of the night saying "hey, we need something recorded, you up for it?" and she was all like gently caress, I'm tired and I don't want to get all dressed and catch a cab and get my rear end down there, but whatever, I need the money. She had no idea she would be singing on a Stones track and that she was about to do something incredible :3:

And then she went home and miscarried :3:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Enfield posted:

have you tried lead my man

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Scorcese storyboards are abstract as hell, wow

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You know, you might be shocked to learn what music a muppet is into

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
interesting concept thread, 5.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

nord lady:greeting breton (video game)

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Charlie White used to do cool poo poo.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Rolling Stones are better than the Beatles.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

red19fire posted:

The Rolling Stones are better than the Beatles.

I believe that Pink Floyd is better than both.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

all muppets are nude.
except miss piggy, she has some nice dresses

if all muppets are nude then why are those two other muppets wearing clothes :colbert:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Lord Binky posted:

I believe that Pink Floyd is better than both.

QED

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

personally i prefer miley cyrus

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Enfield posted:

have you tried lsd my man

i have actually, it was literally awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Marvin Freeman posted:

if all muppets are nude then why are those two other muppets wearing clothes :colbert:

theyre the muppet version of furries, clothesies

• Locked thread