Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
like they were on break at the club or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

No, I met them through my old pot dealer, we had fun doing whatever and they made brownies too which was great. Only found out like a few weeks after already hanging out with them that they stripped. It's the same with other strippers, though some I already knew before hand and then decided to show off their boobs for dollar bills.

Me not knowing is a common thing apparently because the only time I slept with a married woman who wasn't my wife was another of my pot dealers buyers. Me and this woman hooked up for quite a bit of time, I even went over to her house and did stuff there. She said she was divorced but still wore the ring sometimes.

I found out she was married when her husband knocked on my door looking for me. I naturally said that I wasn't home and he just cried about how he just wanted to talk, not fight about the whole situation. He found out because apparently she said my name a whole bunch in her sleep.

I don't know what happened after, I was pretty freaked out. I still feel bad about it even though it really wasn't my fault. I did ask if she was married, she just lied to me and I never saw her husband.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Sounds like strippers don't make cool friends. Your story makes them sound like broken people who unnecessarily hurt others by their selfish actions

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Saw a large majority of the strippers around Ft. Riley in the E.R

would not friend/date.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I hung out with some strippers on Guam for a while. They were cool but just kind of boring when they had clothes on. I stopped going to their parties a few months before I left and they've mostly defriended me on Facebook one by one for figuratively making GBS threads on their mlm cancer curing juice or whatever. That's my stripper story, I guess.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Sounds like strippers don't make cool friends. Your story makes them sound like broken people who unnecessarily hurt others by their selfish actions

That was the dealer dude and yeah he was pretty loving toxic and the reason I ended up homeless for almost a year.

I'm not saying now, back when I was 18-19 having stripper friends was A-OK with me.

Edit: apparently I had dated more ex-strippers than I had thought.

My kinda :unsmith: stripper story was me and my old boss Joe deciding to go to that one strip club right next to Eglin because I was gonna go to Iraq. Ended up seeing this girl that I really really liked in high school and almost dated but she moved. Ended up seeing her on stage and I told Joe it was that chick. He laughed and said bullshit, I bet a pitcher of beer, and we shook. After the dance she went over and started doing that private dance peddling thing. She came over to my section and I stood up, said her name, and she loving ran over to me and hugged me. Joe got the pitcher, I got a private dance that was more sitting and talking.

Ended up hooking up the next night.

Went to Iraq blah blah blah, came back tried to get back together with her blah blah blah, Queen spending a week in California almost exclusively at another strip club she was working at. It was also the result of my biggest bar tab ever, which was like 210 dollars by myself. Things didn't end up workin out. She got married to some marine in Pendleton and apparently he tried to kill her and her daughter.

Edit edit current wife not a stripper or ever was. A lot better that way.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 4, 2016

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Soulex posted:

She got married to some marine in Pendleton and apparently he tried to kill her and her daughter.

ooragh motivatard!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Soulex posted:

Things didn't end up workin out. She got married to some marine in Pendleton and apparently he tried to kill her and her daughter.

What is it with Marines I swear.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Jumpingmanjim posted:

What is it with Marines I swear.

Failing to murder a spouse is pretty atypical Marine behavior.

Grem fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 10, 2016

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Soldier's Wife Crazy Life - What I Would Change About the Military

I stopped doing spouse/SO counseling because, after dealing with so many actual crises, it's hard to muster up sympathy for Lurleen when her hubby isn't supportive enough of her It Works! business to take samples and order forms to the field exercise, or Steve is freaking out because the Army doesn't understand that it hurts his self esteem to have to go where they send his wife because he's a stay-at-home dad and should be making the decisions.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Busket Posket posted:

Soldier's Wife Crazy Life - What I Would Change About the Military

I stopped doing spouse/SO counseling because, after dealing with so many actual crises, it's hard to muster up sympathy for Lurleen when her hubby isn't supportive enough of her It Works! business to take samples and order forms to the field exercise, or Steve is freaking out because the Army doesn't understand that it hurts his self esteem to have to go where they send his wife because he's a stay-at-home dad and should be making the decisions.

Within this context, I'd say that the Army's casualty assistance program is exactly what dependas deserve.

Still stucks for me, though.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
I wish I had the money to have all the people you've dealt with gently tortured, McNally. I'm truly sorry you're being fed the all-you-can-stand poo poo buffet.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

McNally posted:

Within this context, I'd say that the Army's casualty assistance program is exactly what dependas deserve.

Still stucks for me, though.

the radio said "no. mcnally. you are the dependas"
and then mcnally was a hambeast

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the radio said "no. mcnally. you are the dependas"
and then mcnally was a hambeast

http://terminallance.com/2015/06/26/terminal-lance-the-curse-of-the-dependapotamus-gay-marriage/

Everybody becomes a dependa.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Grem posted:

Failing to murder a spouse is pretty atypical Marine behavior.

The more I read about it it seems asking if they've beaten their wife is a way to test for stolen valor.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
There should be a vetting process for spouses. If you have a non-zero number of boots/sandles, rank, "my X fought for," or other moto stickers on your vehicle, or more than two car seats, you're a dependa and you get garbage service.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Godholio posted:

There should be a vetting process for spouses. If you have a non-zero number of boots/sandles, rank, "my X fought for," or other moto stickers on your vehicle, or more than two car seats, you're a dependa and you get garbage service.

Thank you for reminding me. I'd somehow purged those drat decals from memory. No truer test of "This car's driver is an absolute tool."

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I love this bumper sticker, hate the meaning but love the troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soulex posted:

I love this bumper sticker, hate the meaning but love the troll.

Isn't the guy who made it famous in the Natty Guard?

• Locked thread