Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The military is full of stupid, broken people who naturally pair up with other stupid, broken people in an effort to pull themselves out of their respective trailors, failed farms, project housing and college failure. These qualities are typically reflected in their spouses, minus the shame that military service instills in you.

Base housing is loving disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, I know a former Army E-4 who's now a therapist and she's married to an active duty Major that serves as a linguist for a intel unit. They met while she was in college working as a stripper a few months after getting out

Are most of her clients strippers? The more I think about it the less I think advice from someone who went Enlisted -> Stripper -> Therapist should be heeded

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Apr 30, 2016

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Proto Dependas realizing they won't make any money stripping. Better get on Etsy and break out the crafts, fellas.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
like they were on break at the club or what?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Sounds like strippers don't make cool friends. Your story makes them sound like broken people who unnecessarily hurt others by their selfish actions

• Locked thread