Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I refuse to believe he died, The Starman just went back to waiting in the sky. He was too far out for this wretched world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
At the very best, he's not in pain any more. Really the pain and loss of a hero passing is a lot harder on the fans than it is on old David any more.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

There's a day man waiting in the sun
He'd like to come and meet us, and touch us on our buns

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Doctor Schnabel posted:

yeah i was gonna say, you were probably crying about something in your life there

here, buddy, i hope this helps:

Not glittery and/or sparkly enough for a true Bowie memorial.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

David Bowie yells 'Juicy Pussy' on almost every track, but it can only be heard by the pure of heart.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

More like, liver? Unfortunately not anymore :(

Liver cancer is a pretty nasty way to go, too. Surprised he was able to finish an album plus a music video with that going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Liver Cancer Can't Break Diamond Dogs

• Locked thread