Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

cat doter posted:

but what if I'm not a backpacker and get almost no money for doing nothing, thank the lord centrelink

Is centrelink still like 140 bux a week at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Got another solid snake on my hands

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I threw this bird in the goat pen and it came back.

Threw it on the roof and it came back.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Birds are good pets / food because you can throw them and they don't much mind.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Isaac posted:

the dole in nz is 210bux a week. tomorrow i will take some pictures of grapevines and gardens and cows for y'all if you want.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

my parents used to have chickens and sheep but they sold that place and I'm kinda sad because it was awesome, although the new house is more modern and nice to be in.

stinky ox
Mar 29, 2007
I am a stinky ox.
here is one of the donks stealing a cup of tea

she quite likes beer too.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Isaac posted:

nah it's like $300 a week for me, but that doesn't go very far, after bills and food I'm lucky if I have $20 left

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

stinky ox posted:

here is one of the donks stealing a cup of tea

she quite likes beer too.
Domt thinknuve ever had a donkey what are they like

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shithouse Dave posted:

the dole in nz is 210bux a week. tomorrow i will take some pictures of grapevines and gardens and cows for y'all if you want.

Can you mail me some semiautomatic firearms

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Isaac posted:

Can you mail me some semiautomatic firearms

If I had a donkey I would ride it around shooting two skorpion machine pistols into the air, pretty much every day.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ork of Fiction posted:

If I had a donkey I would ride it around shooting two skorpion machine pistols into the air, pretty much every day.

This sounds good to me also. Ill have to settle for bolt action 22 on a goat

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Domt thinknuve ever had a donkey what are they like

stubborn i bet,.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

stubborn i bet,.

I saw the alpaca today and took photots but internet iant dat enough to upload em atm

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

I saw the alpaca today and took photots but internet iant dat enough to upload em atm

Awesome. Did the Alpaca like you?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

Awesome. Did the Alpaca like you?

I wouldnt say it was thrilled

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

do you ever play music at the animals? if so ,do they have preferences?

i would be very pleased to see a goat responding to NWA

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Cows love music

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

I wouldnt say it was thrilled

I knew it was going to be a problem :ohdear:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Rabbits like people talking. He gets very chill if the news is on.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Rabbits like people talking. He gets very chill if the news is on.

Perhaps you should play some negotiation talks while hes by the duck.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Severe flash flood warning today

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

Perhaps you should play some negotiation talks while hes by the duck.

Ducks hangin in the bird yard with the big ducka now

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Nice cool change wrecking everyone's poo poo.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its pretty freakin wet

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

So this is a good thread. A good thread.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gentle cow eye

Alpaca bern snoozing in the river or something. I dunno how an alpaca gets so dirty.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Even dirty alpacas look sassy as gently caress.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

Even dirty alpacas look sassy as gently caress.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I loving love alpacas mate post more pics of ziggy ok?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
THat Alpaca clearly doesn't want any of your poo poo Isaac, might I suggest a treat next time you visit it?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was in a hurry today maybe later in the week i can try and charm an alpaca. I wonder what their favourite thing to eat is.

My dad used to live at this place where the next paddock was full of cows and there was an orange tree on the fence line.

Cows learned that they loved oranges and would all swarm from the far side of the paddock if yiu held one in the air. A cow eating an orange is also one of the funniest things ive ever seen so i spent lots of time feeding them oranges.

Its definitely a learned behaviour cause no other cow ive tried to give an orange to wanted to go near it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I had a cockatiel and it would never try orange juice but it would drink beer. This is minimally bucolic but pretty Oz.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

I had a cockatiel and it would never try orange juice but it would drink beer. This is minimally bucolic but pretty Oz.

Dogs also like beer usually.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dogs definitely like beer.

Maybe cocateil likes it cause its made from grain.

We had this chicken food that was waste from biofuel ethanol production and it smelled rich and beery and the birds went apeshit for it

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Isaac posted:

I was in a hurry today maybe later in the week i can try and charm an alpaca. I wonder what their favourite thing to eat is.

My dad used to live at this place where the next paddock was full of cows and there was an orange tree on the fence line.

Cows learned that they loved oranges and would all swarm from the far side of the paddock if yiu held one in the air. A cow eating an orange is also one of the funniest things ive ever seen so i spent lots of time feeding them oranges.

Its definitely a learned behaviour cause no other cow ive tried to give an orange to wanted to go near it.

Cow with a rockmelon is funny.
When they get something really tasty they roll their eyes with approval like Homer Simpson.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure birds know what booze is and love to get wasted and fly around drunk.

The cockatiel's most favorite thing was a forkfull of plain white rice. After that it was a spaghetti noodle. After that two french fries of which it only ate the soft greasy middle leaving the husk behind. It would eat these things until it put itself into an extreme food coma and would nearly barf if you touched the front of it afterward.

raton fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jan 14, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tardwrangler posted:

Cow with a rockmelon is funny.
When they get something really tasty they roll their eyes with approval like Homer Simpson.

Thats the look. Eyes lookin funny. Litres of drool pouring off them as they ecstacicly try and squash an orange in their mouth

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm pretty sure birds know what booze is and love to get wasted and fly around drunk.

If i was a bird thats what id do sounds very fun.

Birds atm are cutting off all the unripe fruit so it falls on the ground but they dont eat it. Can a bird goon tell me why they do it. Im thinking they wanna ripen it or something i dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Making bird liquor probably

• Locked thread