Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mike12345 posted:

all recipe sites should have a metric/imperial switch, this is really annoying

like the loving cup system - wtf

There's also metric cups dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I would like to purchase 2.58679 deci-hexo-litere units of tea and be sure to avert your eyes please peasant boy, I am clearly of higher social station than you thanks to the battle of Hastings **sniffs inbredly**

-a Europe

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007

naem posted:

I would like to purchase 2.58679 deci-hexo-litere units of tea and be sure to avert your eyes please peasant boy, I am clearly of higher social station than you thanks to the battle of Hastings **sniffs inbredly**

-a Europe

Harold Rex interfectus est indeed.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Not even americans can believe their goofy system is better than metric

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
actually using a simpler base 10 system, is probably led to the decline of europe as a power in the world. Their people are too stupid from using round numbers

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

Is Suicide Squad still bad 600 posts later or nah?

Its actually really good.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

gently caress the ROW posted:

actually using a simpler base 10 system, is probably led to the decline of europe as a power in the world.

did the imperial system make you write like a retard?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
what kind of rear end in a top hat bases their measurement system on the wavelength of hydrogen :rolleyes:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

Its actually really good.

j/k it's still dogshit

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I certainly do want to commit suicide after viewing this image

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
"Wanna know how I got these scars stretch marks??"

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Suicide Squad prequel trailer leak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMZlHYfXWc

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

:yikes:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

*yello's "oh yeah" starts playing*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Hey thanks for the 2 minute compression of an unbearably long and sappy movie, saves time
lifehacks.com/movies

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Why haven't there been fat parodies of movies? I would definitely watch Suicide Squad again if it was cast with a bunch of morbidly obese actors in the same roles.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Thank you for posting random tumblr conversation that's not even from "weird tumblr"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Weird tumblr is too dark and twisted for GBS.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hamill got immunized against the Joker cognitohazard by playing COCK KNOCKER *giggles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol do those people forget he said nah to the dark side a long, long time ago? smdh

• Locked thread