Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I have a tv for the game and a phone to watch Clemson Athletics Vine account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
As an INTJ, it really pisses me off when Dabo talks about Jesus and you better believe I'm going to let social media know about it!!!!!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Emron posted:

I have a sincere request, and I will probably put it in the Farthouse later on. I want someone to make me a Nick Saban Pepe. I will pay in the form of av cert or plat.

lmfao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Henry running north/south is fuckin wild

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mastershakeman posted:

How did a 250lb rb outrun a safety

He's a defensive tackle with the acceleration of a bullet shot from a gun owned by a white Alabama native

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The mother loving WALK ON

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Scionix posted:

rollbamaroll.com, every week baby

you can ready sisyphus every loving week before you play georgia southern or some poo poo

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lasagna Pilot posted:

@MadeByTim

League source confirms Alabama coordinator Lane Kiffin will interview for #Titans head coaching spot following tonight's game.

No pleaE

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

C. Everett Koop posted:

hI I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'M PROTESTING AND BOYCOTTING THIS GAME BECAUSE IT IS NOT A REAL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHP BECAUSE IT DOESNT CONTAIN THE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE NATION BECAUSE OHIO STATE THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY ISN'T IN THE GAME THEREFORE IT IS NOT A LEGITIMATE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP INSTEAD WE GOT A TEAM FROM A BASKETBALL CONFERENCE WHERE FOOTBALL IS A PART-TIME THING THEY DO IN BETWEEN REBOUNDING AND making GBS threads ON GEORGIA TECH AND THE STUPID SEC AKA poo poo EATING CRAPS WHO ARE AN OVERRRATED AND STUPID CONFERENCE FULL OF FAT UGLY PIECES OF CRAP I WOULDN'T PISS ON IF THEY WERE ON FIRE AND THAT'S JUST THE WOMEN I MEAN GOD FORBID THAT THE BEST WALMARTS OF ALABAMA HAVE TO GO YET ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT GETTING THE WHOLE INBRED FAMLY INTO THE FAMILY JALOPY OR PICKUP TRUCK WITH THREE HUBCABS GETTIN' TEGETHER AND HEADIN' ON DOWN SO THEY CAN HAVE ANOTHER GROUP PHOTO TO PLACE ON THEIR UNWORKING FIREPLACE NETX TO THE PHOTO OF BEAR BRYANT BEAR BRYANT IS A lovely COACH AND INSTEAD OF SUCKING HIS DICK THEY SHOULD BE SUCKING THE DICK OF WOODY HAYES BECAUSE WOODY HAYES COCK TASTES OF VICTORY AND SUCCESS AND BEAR BRYANTS COCK TASTES OF RITUAL RACISM AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE I'M BOYCOTTING THIS GAME BECAUSE OHIO STATE WAS JOBBED BY THE PLAYOFF COMMITTEE AND BANISHED TO THE BATTLEFRAUD FIESTA BOWL NOT THE BATTLEFROG FIESTA BOWL THE BATTLEFRAUD FIESTS BOWL WHERE THE STUPID SEC REFS TRIED TO RUIN THE END OF JOEY BOSA'S CAREER BECAUSE THEY'IRE JEALOUS AND STUPID AND CAN'T APPRECIATE TRUE GREATNESS WHEN IT'S SHOVED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM OHIO STATE IS THE REAL NATIONAL CHAMPION AND I DON'T CARE WHO WINS THIS GAME THEY ALL CAN GO HOME AND PUT ON THEIR WHITE HOODS AND HEAD TO THEIR TRUMP RALLIES FOR ALL I CARE GO OHIO STATE GO THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY GO THE OHIO SATE UNIVERISTY THE GREAT EST UNIVERSITY AND FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND gently caress ALABAMA gently caress CLAMPONS gently caress BAMA AND ONCE AGAIN gently caress ALABAMA AS A TEAM A SCHOOL A STATE AND A LABEL BUCKEYES BITCH EAT MY rear end NASCAR

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
That's some impressive effort for a shitpost

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fat Jesus posted:

hi I'm watching this game in australia and want to know why they all wear the same pants are they special coaching pants

Yeah when you coach at any level the Coaching Commission sends you a pair of Koaching Khakis (tm)

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The way Clemson's offense has looked I'm gonna go ahead and say yes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can't take three when you know Bama's gonna take seven every time.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Time for an 8 minute soul crusher of a drive

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What kind of camera do they have in the PylonCam

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Yoooooooo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Inevitability consumes us all

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Special teams killed Clemson.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
BALL. GAME.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ball game.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Stunt Rock posted:

fun things that own.

lol at this describing alabama in any way

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SourKraut posted:

So with Kirby Smart and Lane Kiffin leaving, any chance Alabama regresses significantly? Guessing not but one can hope.

As long as Nick Saban is there, Alabama will never "regress"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SaltLick posted:

Xort gives us a good football game but an Alabama win. Xort is testing our faith

No such thing as Xort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
someone make the stupid offseason thread so i can post football is gay

• Locked thread