Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

I wouldn't be shocked if Frank is back in the house stealing food by halfway through next season. They've booted him out for some lovely things in the past and rarely seem to stick to keeping him out (they'll be annoyed with him, but never really aggressive about kicking him out).

Definitely a pretty weak season overall, despite a decent ending (which, to me, felt like the first real "Shameless" episode all season, rather than the cartoon the show was all season). No clue where they go from here, but I think they should wrap it up after next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Aces High posted:

t's probably the closest they will get to that one scene from Good Will Hunting but it was pretty close with the construction guy (can't remember his name) saying "you're the dumbest loving smart guy I know" and Kev telling him he was sitting on the same bar stool Frank's been nursing for years.

I recall another scene that essentially did this too, but it was only between Kevin and Lip. It being more intimate like that had a bigger emotional impact for me, from what I remember. The scene in the alibi was ok, but I was just reminded that the same thing already happened on the show. I can't remember if that happened last season, or which episode though. I think it was when Lip and Kev were selling weed out of the ice cream truck.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

so I guess Sean won't be charging Frank with fraud or theft over the credit card because of the heroin thing then?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Aces High posted:

so I guess Sean won't be charging Frank with fraud or theft over the credit card because of the heroin thing then?

Nah, he probably won't be charging Frank with anything without proof that Frank did anything. Knowing someone stole from you and proving it in a court of law are two different things. At best, Sean might beat Frank's rear end a bit again.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Speaking of which, I guess they completely dropped that early plot about the detective thinking Frank killed Sheila's husband?

Always figured they'd bring that back in a big way, but maybe they switched writers or something and then just forgot about it

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Krowley posted:

Speaking of which, I guess they completely dropped that early plot about the detective thinking Frank killed Sheila's husband?

Also the whole gentrification thing just stopped and the related Yanis plot-line was hilarious but went nowhere.

Alas, poor Yanis:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What happened with Chuckie again? Did he stay in the opium colony?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

flashy_mcflash posted:

What happened with Chuckie again? Did he stay in the opium colony?

The mountain lion he had been worried about got him.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

FetusSlapper posted:

The mountain lion he had been worried about got him.

Yeah but he showed up briefly the next ep and Frank had some comment about it. I'd wager to say he's gonna stay at the Opium Farm (good riddance).

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Yeah but he showed up briefly the next ep and Frank had some comment about it. I'd wager to say he's gonna stay at the Opium Farm (good riddance).

The whole commune/Chuckie/Chuckie's grandma plot just kind of disappeared after those guys shot up the opium facility. No clue what happened to that all.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I don't think there were enough poppy plants to sustain that whole place

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
First episode of season 7 is now available on the showtime website ahead of the Oct 2 premiere.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The Lord Bude posted:

First episode of season 7 is now available on the showtime website ahead of the Oct 2 premiere.

Oct. 2 premiere? The last season didn't even end six months ago! All my winter shows are sneaking up on me.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Henchman of Santa posted:

Oct. 2 premiere? The last season didn't even end six months ago! All my winter shows are sneaking up on me.

In your defense, it is a shorter break this time, last season started in January.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The Lord Bude posted:

In your defense, it is a shorter break this time, last season started in January.

I know, that's what I'm getting at. I'm fairly sure it's always started in January so it wasn't on my radar at all. The same thing happened with Transparent dropping yesterday when the last season came in December.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I made a crappy new thread for S7 here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791808

• Locked thread