Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I did too, which made it all that more funny.

Speaking of, where did Sammie go off to? Where is she?

Prison! Got arrested at the same time as Mickey for shooting at him in broad daylight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Yeah, that was pretty rough. Some bright spots like Carl's party house, Svetlana's discount surgery, and Frank's big rant, but everything else was pretty bad. Can't give a solid gently caress about Fiona these days, and Lip's story is especially bad and plodding (oh no! Lip's living with a bunch of hot girls who think he's SO CUTE, but he's so sad about his ex!). I could do without Ian's perfect hunky artsy fireman boyfriend and yet another cliche "being gay is hard!" story (I guess I mostly just miss Mickey, and I really hope they let him out or he escapes prison or something). And Debbie...bleh...what a nosedive of a story she's got going on.

It sucks, because this used to be my favorite show, but I'm having a really hard time caring about this season at all. This was the first time I can think of where I started browsing my phone and doing stuff around my house instead of paying full attention. Really hoping the rest of the season gets its poo poo together.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Oh poo poo, I actually completely forgot about the hoverboard scene. It was such a weird little scene that ultimately went nowhere and is going to feel really dated during re-watches in a few years.

Just kidding, nobody is going to re-watch this season.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

I wouldn't be shocked if Frank is back in the house stealing food by halfway through next season. They've booted him out for some lovely things in the past and rarely seem to stick to keeping him out (they'll be annoyed with him, but never really aggressive about kicking him out).

Definitely a pretty weak season overall, despite a decent ending (which, to me, felt like the first real "Shameless" episode all season, rather than the cartoon the show was all season). No clue where they go from here, but I think they should wrap it up after next year.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

FetusSlapper posted:

The mountain lion he had been worried about got him.

Yeah but he showed up briefly the next ep and Frank had some comment about it. I'd wager to say he's gonna stay at the Opium Farm (good riddance).

• Locked thread