Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Amanda did the same thing toward her lesbian roommate before she moved in with Lip

Actually, wasn't that the reason she started staying there in the first place? (aside from Lip's irresistible dong powers)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

esperterra posted:

Probably the magic vag.

The Ghallagers all have magic junk. It's a blessing and a curse

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Show still good but not as stellar as it was a couple seasons ago.

I agree that the storylines seem to be going nowhere in particular

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Shameless episode 8: Grandma Queenie lifts the curse placed on Lip's magic dick

This could be a mockup straight out of LiartownUSA

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Yeah I'd be great with JimmySteve coming back (again). That may just be nostalgia for when the show was so good though.

I still enjoy the show, but it just doesn't have that magic this season yet. And Fiona's love interests have been terrible and make her terrible and ugh.

Except the show was at its best in season 4, when Jimmystevewhatever was gone and presumed dead

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

condoms dont break

True but the hiv virus is tiny enough to pass through latex

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

Seems a fair compairson. Show peaked in the 4th season and rode the goodwill for another 2 before people realized that the show wasn't ever going to be that good again and the formula got old.

I think we can all agree that nobody hopes the show will go as bad as Dexter did in it's final days.

Shameless isn't nearly as godawful as Dexter turned out. For one it peaked on the strength of its main characters, rather than a single season guest actor that lifted an otherwise middling show out of a slump (and then buried it way deeper than before upon departing)

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Nah

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

The Lord Bude posted:

This is why she needs Jimmy back in her life.

The least healthiest of her relationships in the entire series, including junkie-man

Also his face looked dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Speaking of which, I guess they completely dropped that early plot about the detective thinking Frank killed Sheila's husband?

Always figured they'd bring that back in a big way, but maybe they switched writers or something and then just forgot about it

• Locked thread