Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Pellisworth posted:

But then a neighbor commented on how they just got an eviction notice a few days previous

I thought that was one of the Mexican family Frank moved into the back yard? Obviously their notice didn't turn out too well for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Oliver Reed posted:

Debbie's has entered truly uncomfortable territory.

I think we're being lead to believe that when in fact she's just found the person who will be adopting her baby.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

The Lord Bude posted:

I'm guessing it's a large chunk of the cash he's earned since he's been out.

Yeah I assumed it was his money from the gun running and protection racket. We're supposed to know that he's been earning a lot because he could also afford new cars, hotel suites, fur coats, and all that poo poo.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

scary ghost dog posted:

wtf was up with the hoverboard scene.....

They're a popular item right now and people riding them looks dynamic on camera.

If you want to get metaphorical: they are something that people are notoriously unable to control but Fiona had no problem with it and in fact started doing spins with it. Fiona is good at making complicated janky things work, but she sucks at "regular" stuff.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Never you mind posted:

Is not telling someone you're HIV positive until after sex not a big deal, given the minute likelihood of transmission with condoms and medication? I felt like the show didn't treat it like a big deal. Personally I would not be too happy with someone who didn't tell me up front, but maybe I'm old.

He quickly added that he's also undetectable. That means his likelihood of transmission is very small, even if they had unprotected sex, which he refused to do anyway. He probably still should have disclosed first, but we also don't know exactly what they were up to before he did.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Xoidanor posted:

Didn't he just drop out? Why else did he just go home?

He goes home every once in a while, presumably so he can eat a bowl of Cheerios in peace without sorority girls pestering him for a threesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Krowley posted:

Speaking of which, I guess they completely dropped that early plot about the detective thinking Frank killed Sheila's husband?

Also the whole gentrification thing just stopped and the related Yanis plot-line was hilarious but went nowhere.

Alas, poor Yanis:

• Locked thread