Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine
this lady just got hired as a secretary in my office and handed out fliers about her 'fragrance sensitivity.' Every time I passed her desk she would make these whiny exaggerated sniffing and coughing noises. I was going to just go ahead and ignore this stupid sjw crap but my boss sat me down this week and said if I dont stop using old spice deodorant and body wash I'm going to have to leave the regular IT office and have my own personal basement office. So now I need to buy fragrance free soap and deodorant. Why does everyone else have to completely restructure their lives for someone else's problems? I'm mad as hell, goons, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

gagelion2 fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Interesting.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

larry gilchrist easily claims best post.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Take a shower you smelly nerd.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
you should take the personal basement office and spend all day beatin it and gettin paid while reeking of old spice

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
smell my butt

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Sorry, meant to say "easily claims 'least markov-chain generated post' "

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Have you thought about investing in a gun?

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
fart

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
id take my own personal basement office where i wont have to pretend to be working while I post all day sounds like a win win

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Tell that person it is literally all in her head.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

eat burritos and fart on her chair imo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
murdr your boss

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
I had a woman in my office like that. Everything from deodorant to microwave popcorn set her "scent sensitivity" off.

She also smoked a pack of menthols a day.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

let me tell you about my electricity allergy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

File a complaint with HR and if they put you in the basement quit and sue them. Easy peasy.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

tell her you can smell her oval office when you pass

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
Don't use deodorant and body spray, obviously

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

don't shower for the rest of the week. give her a whiff of them pheromones

NBC Nightly Newt
May 11, 2013
Alternate the days you slather on the smelly stuff and see if she can tell. Protip: she won't.

Synthetic Violence
Oct 18, 2012

Fuck machine.
Grimey Drawer
Just draw something with poo poo on her desk. What could go wrong?

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

tell your boss you have a vapid oval office sensitivity

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

the gently caress is this poo poo? complain to hr she is creating a hostile work environment lol.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

id take my own personal basement office where i wont have to pretend to be working while I post all day sounds like a win win

Hell yeah. What the gently caress, bitch?

I literally punk people at work. If you flinch I get to punch you twice.

Also, one time I took a fat poo poo in some tupperware with my fish and microwaved it. Some guy made a passive aggressive comment and I roundhouse kicked him in the chin so hard he died.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Dave_Indeed posted:

Hell yeah. What the gently caress, bitch?

I literally punk people at work. If you flinch I get to punch you twice.

i like to hang my balls out of my zipper and if a guy looks i call him a fag

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gagelion2 posted:

this lady just got hired as a secretary in my office and handed out fliers about her 'fragrance sensitivity.' Every time I passed her desk she would make these whiny exaggerated sniffing and coughing noises. I was going to just go ahead and ignore this stupid sjw

right there is where i stopped reading your post and voted the thread a 1

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
tell them you have a loving sensitivity to smelling like poo poo

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

stop making GBS threads your pants at work op

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Go to a doctor, complaining about IBS symptoms. Get the diagnosis. Now you can fart by her desk as much as you want.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Luvcow posted:

right there is where i stopped reading your post and voted the thread a 1

i did this except at his name

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Necros posted:

i like to hang my balls out of my zipper and if a guy looks i call him a fag

I have a friend with tourettes that pulls out a testicle every time he takes a group photo. Balls are solid comedy.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Other Barry posted:

i did this except at his name

i tried reading it because its the longest gagelion OP I'd ever seen but you are of course correct in your strategy

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

gagelion2 posted:

this lady just got hired as a secretary in my office and handed out fliers about her 'fragrance sensitivity.'

that's obviously some kind of bullshit line she throws out in order to more easily control her environment because people take "health concerns" more seriously even if it's obviously some hypochondriac paranoid bullshit she clearly pulled right out of her rear end

buuuuutt that being said, wearing strong fragrances in a confined workspace is kind of like making loud noise. you're imposing scent molecules into someone's nasal cavity when they're just trying to work. it's better for everyone if it's just not seen as acceptable

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm not sure how you manage it, but even your posts have an offensive odor, OP.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think that was their nice way of saying, "Stop trying to cover your disgusting BO with old spice body spray, you smell like poo poo covered in pepper", maybe you should shower more OP.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hm. I seriously wonder why every single workplace you've worked at has at least one person offended by your smell.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm sensitive to smells and man your thread smells like :gas: . I voted this one and am moving on after giving you some feedback OP.

I suggest you not make so many threads perhaps one thread every few months with a combined idea of all the threads so its less of a miss every time. Good luck.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

gagelion2 posted:

I'm going to have to leave the regular IT office and have my own personal basement office.

this sounds like a perk, not a punishment, unless the basement is where they put people they've laid off, like Milton from Office Space

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hm. I seriously wonder why every single workplace you've worked at has at least one person offended by your smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

its only smells

• Locked thread