Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
I had gone on a date with a professional busking violinist two times. Once she actually talked about herself the less I liked her, So I kept drinking and zoned out while she talked. She had to have some kind of trust fund or something, which would explain her naive world view, what a dip poo poo.

shut up netface fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
airport concession worker. ran the cash register for one of the restaurants there.

i've never dated someone who was unemployed but i've BEEN the unemployed person that someone else has dated :v:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Uber driver kicked out of the military for being crazy. Still lived with her husband she was separated from.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Waitress at a strip joint.

Edit: I also dated a stripper, but I'm pretty sure she had the better job.

Zeroisanumber fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jan 12, 2016

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
internet forum moderator

i'm not one to kiss and tell, but her name rhymed with "cozma"

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Jizz mopper

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Rim

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Thats not something you can really put on a resume

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

the unemployed and renting an expensive apartment off her parents' trust fund was way shittier than you'd expect.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

gas station worker person

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

extra stout posted:

retard masturbator

so she met you on the job then?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
fat phone sex operator

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

bobthedinosaur posted:

the unemployed and renting an expensive apartment off her parents' trust fund was way shittier than you'd expect.

you don't say

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Stay at home mommy

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

outflow water tester at the sewage plant. It was still better than when he was unemployed but unofficially living at my apartment.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Dealing with me.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

jobless with depression, I guess

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Unemployed. All were unemployed. Can only go up from here

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
this was after we'd broken up but the last i heard one of my exes was a 'blood fairy' (hazmat in gothy clothing) for some kind of body-modification performance art thing where people hang themselves off the ceiling via hooks through their skin.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

bobthedinosaur posted:

I have also dated a person like this. She was super lovely. The best was when she would act all superior to her also-unemployed sister. Seeing that interaction was exactly that which broke the spell. "Oh, so she's not a poor little rich girl, just figuring things out. She's just super-selfish and has some kind of weird reaction formation against somebody who is also a mooch."

She is now ostensibly employed as a life coach.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Recycling at the VA, currently pizza delivery driver. I don't give a care about this stuff, it's not like I can find work often either. We're both struggling it's better than my exes who didn't even try

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Any job is shittier than no job

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Mrs. Butterworth, her husband wasn't too fond of the idea.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

this was after we'd broken up but the last i heard one of my exes was a 'blood fairy' (hazmat in gothy clothing) for some kind of body-modification performance art thing where people hang themselves off the ceiling via hooks through their skin.

sounds pretty awesome tbh

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

extra stout posted:

retard masturbator

self employed?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i've been out with my 'handler' many times but she insists they're not dates

fatninja187
Oct 4, 2013

Beware the ninja

I dated one girl who was very cagey about her job, she would only say she worked in clubs

DJ? I thought, nope

Stripper? nope

Drug dealer? Bingo!

Long story short she tried to quit and her boss beat the living poo poo out of her so she went to the cops and ended up in police protection

Gave great head tho

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
None

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
hillary clinton's email deleter

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

One of my exes worked at a day care. When she got fired, she told me she just planned on collecting unemployment for as long as she could.

We broke up not long after that.

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

hey man that was a great post you made about farts

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
The last four women I've dated all worked at McDonalds. I know how to pick 'em, I guess.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Mad Monk posted:

Mrs. Butterworth, her husband wasn't too fond of the idea.

Sounds a bit familiar - except her husband doesn't know about us...

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I dated a homeless girl that lived in a car. She had a <1 year old son. I had known her in highschool but the whole thing was super weird and it was super awkward to like end dates and be all "welp, I'm going home to my college dorm room, enjoy going to your car with your baby". It was all weird.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

this is extremely my poo poo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I had a pretty lovely job so I am going to honor post for my GF to say that I had a bad job

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
whole foods bagger

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
She was part of... some kind of suicide squad

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Working at her parents' gas station, I guess.

Best job: Doctor at a Planned Parenthood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Zzulu posted:

She was part of... some kind of suicide squad

whoa i think i dated her too, did she have a katana? i think her name was katana. she was asian

• Locked thread