Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
http://www.codebabes.com is an affront to women in STEM and professional development and just technology learning in general. As you get into more advanced classes the "code babes" take more of their clothes off. The challenge being you have to take quizzes between courses but all of the pigs on the site just add comments with the answers so you can see boobs faster. I have registered my outrage on the Holy Twitter and I think you guys should, too.

Absolutely disgusting.

This post is completely devoid of sarcasm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZIvyi_kO40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?CodeBabes?about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrrIUujxsw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
neat. I hope the new new new GBS keeps turning out prospective megathreads like this instead of anything funny or interesting

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Seems like a great idea. I just created an account.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Waltzing Along posted:

Seems like a great idea. I just created an account.

Lol

A Stupid Baby posted:

neat. I hope the new new new GBS keeps turning out prospective megathreads like this instead of anything funny or interesting

Lol lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just downloaded the android or whatever now what, OP? hey, remember when your coworkers all called you "dogshit" so much that you posted a thread about how you were going to quit another job many years later in the most horrible way possible? i do, that was hella fun. awaiting your direction, OP.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
dgsw dont post in garbage rear end retard threads *hits on nose with rolled up cot matrix MK2 fanfic printout*

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
some women who are lesbians might appreciate it

check you are privilege

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

i just downloaded the android or whatever now what, OP? hey, remember when your coworkers all called you "dogshit" so much that you posted a thread about how you were going to quit another job many years later in the most horrible way possible? i do, that was hella fun. awaiting your direction, OP.

hahaha yah that was pretty cool, thanks for reminding me of it constantly!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

dad gay. so what posted:

Link please.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A Stupid Baby posted:

dgsw dont post in garbage rear end retard threads *hits on nose with rolled up cot matrix MK2 fanfic printout*

*taps your post* yep, i almost forgot thanks *pounds heart, kisses fingers, peace sign 2 u*

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
yeah because thats what I want to do before I look at tits, learn something

fuckin millennials lmao

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

drat bro we got a tough guy over here *rolls up sleeves*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

why does that seem tough to you? stating facts in an organized manner is threatening to you?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i wish

Fruit Smoothies
Mar 28, 2004

The bat with a ZING
It is beyond GBS' capabilities to take serious issues seriously. Unless a pop icon dies, apparently.
I haven't quite worked out the word for the void between "satire" and "trolling" yet.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Fruit Smoothies posted:

It is beyond GBS' capabilities to take serious issues seriously. Unless a pop icon dies, apparently.
I haven't quite worked out the word for the void between "satire" and "trolling" yet.

Send help, I am in a posting hell.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Fruit Smoothies posted:

I hope you don't get aids and don't die in a manner as not excruciating as possible

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Seriously i just wanted to shine some light on something that is bad and not good and everybody takes a hot dump on it cause being caustic and flippant is apparently good and cool

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
lol who cares man

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what is codebabes?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Naked women are good. What the gently caress is wrong with you.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
not gonna click that link

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
will someone help me learn how to code in c#?

Fruit Smoothies
Mar 28, 2004

The bat with a ZING

Microwaves Mom posted:

will someone help me learn how to code in c#?

More like learn to code DD right?!!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

Seriously i just wanted to shine some light on something that is bad and not good and everybody takes a hot dump on it cause being caustic and flippant is apparently good and cool

do you still have that thread link? i thought it was funny, thats the only reason i remember it and obviously you do too mistoo sewious poster *walks around like a big baby in a diaper*

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
alright op, I think that getting young minds interested in education is a good thing, and you should provide a better set of tools instead of complaining about everything and contributing literally less than nothing to this "passion" of yours

there, now you have your Debate and Discussion here in the General Bullshit Forums, please go kill yourself

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

rabble rabble posted:

alright op, I think that getting young minds interested in education is a good thing, and you should provide a better set of tools instead of complaining about everything and contributing literally less than nothing to this "passion" of yours

there, now you have your Debate and Discussion here in the General Bullshit Forums, please go kill yourself

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Why can't they just tell me I'm not a worthless piece if poo poo and that it'll get better? I dont need naked ladies I just need someone to believe in me. ;(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Do they have a BBcode course.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
roll tide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM