Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine
one day I was picking up general tso from my favorite haunt, and the owner said "you come here so often. you good customer! what your name?" so I said, my name is matt. one of the line cooks, an illegal immigrant I imagine who cant speak much English overheard me and goes "hohohohoho. Cat! Meow! Pussy!" She started calling me pussy.

I realized if I didn't confront her immediately I would be beta cucked so I went up to her and tried to look as intimidating as possible and said "what did you say?" And she just kept saying "no English. I dont know." It was really awkward and I just left. Now whenever I go there she sees me and goes "ohohoh! Pussy boy! Pussy!"

It's gone on so long that its too awkward to try to change it. Ive gotten myself into a real pickle this time goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Couldn't even remind her that you are what you eat. Maybe she's right

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

All minions are trash for idiots.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you sound like forums user "ben smash" except i think they always called him "dogshit" :shrug:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Learn to cook for yourself

There's a bunch of recipes for General Tso's chicken online, but you might consider some healthier chicken recipes. Battered and fried chicken has a lot of fat on it, and General Tso's is pretty sugary. Try sautéed or baked chicken instead.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you should make less threads OP

or no threads

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

She isn't call you pussy, she is offering you pussy. "Pussy, boy, over here" is what she means.

gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine

Pththya-lyi posted:

Learn to cook for yourself

There's a bunch of recipes for General Tso's chicken online, but you might consider some healthier chicken recipes. Battered and fried chicken has a lot of fat on it, and General Tso's is pretty sugary. Try sautéed or baked chicken instead.

I think id like to learn how to cook scallops in chili sauce. That's a drat fine dish

Or szechuan tofu

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Go in there next time with an ICE shirt.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i might not be straight

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

sounds like shes neggin u op. whats her HB rating?

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Shut up, pussy!

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
I want to believe, OP. I want to believe :qq:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
eat her pussy op

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

McZargalds
Mar 10, 2007
Over 75 Million Earthlingburgers Sold
Beta cucked anyways.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

WatermelonGun posted:

eat her pussy op

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
order an item that has the word 'gook' in it

if there are no options maybe find a better restaurant/cuisine to dine on regularly, chinese food is rubbish only suitable before/after binge drinking

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jan 12, 2016

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

She isn't call you pussy, she is offering you pussy. "Pussy, boy, over here" is what she means.
No, she's telling the OP she wants to peg him.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
One time on the 4th of July, my super-drunk cholo neighbor staggered over to me and was chatting me up, calling me Chris the whole time. Chris was the name of his other tall, white neighbor. I didn't correct him because he was so staggeringly shitfaced I figured he wouldn't remember, but then the next time he saw he called me Chris and I didn't know what to do because I didn't correct him the last time. He called me Chris for a month or so and I just let it go because he was usually drunk but otherwise cool. Then one time he was talking to my dad about his son Chris and my dad ended up correcting him.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Chinese food is garbage anyways. just stop ordering and going there, problem solved.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Yes, but what does sponge Bob have to do with Chinese pussy?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

DaveSplitter posted:

Yes, but what does sponge Bob have to do with Chinese pussy?

thats not sponge bob thats maggie simepson

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You should have put her in her place, op

can't have womenfolk running around thinking they can do whatever they want

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
OP one summer I left a poo poo in a Maxwells House coffee can with the lid put back on it on the side of the road and I'm glad to see you found it and repurposed it into a thread.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lufiron posted:

Chinese food is garbage anyways. just stop ordering and going there, problem solved.

I like ma po doufu, noodun, meatball, soup with melin

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was gonna start my own thread abou tit but do any of you think Sinead O'Connor takes it in the shitter or maybe she did for a while but not when she was famous but then did it again?

Noooothing compares Noooothing compareeesss -- + 2U

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Putty posted:

you should make less threads OP

or no threads

I would appreciate a gagelion megathread.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I took a poo poo earlier OP, but it was in a toilet not smeared across the internet with the expectation that people actually look at it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why are you so surprised about this random stranger treating you with absolute contempt and not every other person you meet who also treats you with absolute contempt?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

beefart posted:

Cunny, it's a gas
Bottle that poo poo with both hands and make a stash
New jar smells like shart, pussy smell daydream
Don't call me Pussyboy though, that's mean

Cunny, so they say
Is the root of all evil today
Smelling like fish you're gonna wish
That you didn't fake the smell of vajayjay

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
honestly I think she likes you, op

like, like likes you

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
was she asian
post asian hotties

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nonviolent J posted:

was she asian
post asian hotties

me larva u long time

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
shes hot with that real hottness

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if shes that enthralled with the sight of bugs for dinner than just imagine her catching her first glimpse of your noble anglo unit

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

L-Boned posted:

Go in there next time with an ICE shirt.

Even better just call in ICE on the place. It always worked for me if I didn't feel like breaking up with someone in person.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
1 million crobert bucks to the person who kills gagellion2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

aw yeeee

• Locked thread