Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

gagelion2 posted:

one day I was picking up general tso from my favorite haunt, and the owner said "you come here so often. you good customer! what your name?" so I said, my name is matt. one of the line cooks, an illegal immigrant I imagine who cant speak much English overheard me and goes "hohohohoho. Cat! Meow! Pussy!" She started calling me pussy.

I realized if I didn't confront her immediately I would be beta cucked so I went up to her and tried to look as intimidating as possible and said "what did you say?" And she just kept saying "no English. I dont know." It was really awkward and I just left. Now whenever I go there she sees me and goes "ohohoh! Pussy boy! Pussy!"

It's gone on so long that its too awkward to try to change it. Ive gotten myself into a real pickle this time goons.

you are a little pussy. a little pussy bitch boy. you gonna cry pussy? get wet like your mom's vagina last night when i was loving her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Awww. Sounds like somebody is on their period.

Pussy.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0tb2IR475c

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

OP one summer I left a poo poo in a Maxwells House coffee can with the lid put back on it on the side of the road and I'm glad to see you found it and repurposed it into a thread.

no wonder my coffee tastes funny

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

TOOT BOOT posted:

no wonder my coffee tastes funny

Are you sure it's not just hazelnut?

• Locked thread