Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
*Hires charismatic psychotic to solve all his staff and budget problems. Gets robbed and raided for cocaine trafficking.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Fat Lowtax posted:

My dad grew up really rich and basically squandered the family fortune before I was born on a loving Bus Emporium or something

sure it looks dumb now but you gotta remember that buses were huge in the 80s, this was back before uber revolutionized overpriced transport

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*appoints my dog as 'company mascot' and insists on using him in every local newspaper ad or commercial*

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Please tell me more about how to setup a cash flow negative business front for an extremely cash flow positive drug operation.

Seems legit. Like, you can actually make money from it and not end up missing a head so long as you stay away from Mexicans.

Saucy Slit
Jul 27, 2011

Novo posted:

> gets loan for non-threatening educated women of color
> maybe she wants to go into real estate
> or open up a beauty salon.

Frisky Dingo?

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

*there is a little old lady living in one of the more remote mountain towns*
*owns a Christmas shop*
*has somehow been open for like fifteen years*
*shop is open all year but at weird hours*
*Is it money laundering?*
*Maybe her wealthy husband died and she just wanted to own her own shop?*
*Maybe she just loving loves Christmas?*
*Maybe I'm jealous of that little Christmas lady*

Please tell me that you are talking about the place up the Mckenzie river...I never understood how that shop in the middle of nowhere exists.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Juando290 posted:

Please tell me that you are talking about the place up the Mckenzie river...I never understood how that shop in the middle of nowhere exists.

...There's more than one Christmas lady? :tinfoil:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

There's one near me in northern virginia

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Prime location. An all second hand consignment surf shop. Place reeks of weed. Sketchy as gently caress employees with red eyes. Wallpaper is Polaroids of the always absent owner "ripping". Giant gently caress off parrots running loose in the store trying to bite you as you try too look at the merchandise.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

White Phosphorus posted:

Prime location. An all second hand consignment surf shop. Place reeks of weed. Sketchy as gently caress employees with red eyes. Wallpaper is Polaroids of the always absent owner "ripping". Giant gently caress off parrots running loose in the store trying to bite you as you try too look at the merchandise.

livin the dream

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
As a multi-SBO owner, I have to say that psychological torturing my employees really greases my pole, so to speak.

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Maybe they are all owned by the same lady and that is why they hold odd hours and days. Ours is near Vida Oregon, In the mountains. No posted hours. Just open sometimes randomly throughout the year.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Guys relax. Mrs. Claus is just going through a tough time. Please understand

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I have an interest in the local chamber of commerce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Our Christmas lady was in the mountains of North Carolina. Complete with a really battered old billboard ad that's been stripped by the weather of fifteen years or whatever. I just checked on Google, she's still open.
I mean, you go, Christmas ladies, enjoy your Christmas passions.

• Locked thread