Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

im going to kill myself

another small business success story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dev286 posted:

A religious items store in which every item is covered in dust

classic drug front imo, ask to see the special incense or inquire if they can turn water into meth

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you're gonna have to leave your bag with me when you come in the store because you might be a shoplifter

i'm not responsible for your bag so don't come crying to me if someone takes it

what's that? the laptop in your bag is worth more than anything i sell in my lovely store?

wait come back!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

oh you have a purse? that's cool come on in

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

small businesses are like small penises, their only purpose is to prep the bull, aka walmart

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

does isis count as a small business or are they more like a midcap at this point

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my accountant suggested i diversify my portfolio by increasing my terrorism-related holdings and i raised my eyebrow and was like "i don't know... let me see the prospectus"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

EugeneJ posted:

-Guy starts small business

-Small business becomes successful

-Guy gets old, lets his kids take over the business

-Kids are spoiled and worthless, treat the employees like poo poo and run the company into the ground

^ every small business I've ever encountered

shut up dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Fat Lowtax posted:

My dad grew up really rich and basically squandered the family fortune before I was born on a loving Bus Emporium or something

sure it looks dumb now but you gotta remember that buses were huge in the 80s, this was back before uber revolutionized overpriced transport

• Locked thread