Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*there is a little old lady living in one of the more remote mountain towns*
*owns a Christmas shop*
*has somehow been open for like fifteen years*
*shop is open all year but at weird hours*
*Is it money laundering?*
*Maybe her wealthy husband died and she just wanted to own her own shop?*
*Maybe she just loving loves Christmas?*
*Maybe I'm jealous of that little Christmas lady*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*appoints my dog as 'company mascot' and insists on using him in every local newspaper ad or commercial*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Juando290 posted:

Please tell me that you are talking about the place up the Mckenzie river...I never understood how that shop in the middle of nowhere exists.

...There's more than one Christmas lady? :tinfoil:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Our Christmas lady was in the mountains of North Carolina. Complete with a really battered old billboard ad that's been stripped by the weather of fifteen years or whatever. I just checked on Google, she's still open.
I mean, you go, Christmas ladies, enjoy your Christmas passions.

• Locked thread