Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Duckaerobics posted:

Welp, Auburn's probably starting safety was arrested Wednesday night for having a gun and trying to evade the police.

He played all 13 games last year and Auburn really can't afford many more losses to the secondary.

he wasnt evading the police he was evading ur upcoming shitheap of a football season

e: gently caress auburn snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Goddamn, I love that man.

Kudos for leaving Muschamp with a bare cupboard too--gently caress that rear end in a top hat.

Scionix posted:

another football season about to start and theres still no nwe NCAA football game gently caress

I've gotten about as much mileage as I can out of NCAA 13--Florida still has a horrible Muschamp playbook and mediocre players. So depressing.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

The NCAA Dynasties in the AQB are still slowly going if anyone wants to join us. Got a Big XII and my ACC one continues to truck on.

Game is still going, although it's looked like EA has been tempted to pull the plug by shuffling servers away from it over the past year. I'm just waiting for the day I turn it on and it just doesn't work anymore. Gotten a ton of mileage out of that game. I also made VT a 7 time ACC and National Champion not losing a game vs real people in about 5 seasons. In my dreams I could get the Hokies to the top lol

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
holy poo poo there's college football tonight

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Goddamn, I love that man.

Kudos for leaving Muschamp with a bare cupboard too--gently caress that rear end in a top hat.

Nobody deserves it more than the man that blamed Urban Meyer for leaving the cupboard bare then tried to take credit for McElwain's success because he recruited both scholarship offensive lineman left on Florida's roster at that point.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Nobody deserves it more than the man that blamed Urban Meyer for leaving the cupboard bare then tried to take credit for McElwain's success because he recruited both scholarship offensive lineman left on Florida's roster at that point.

Couldn't have said it better.

He's such a petulant, pumpkin-pie-haircutted shitheel.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Is there going to be a Cal-Hawaii GDT or is it gonna be so late and so bad that nobody is gonna bother on their Friday night?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
if you want a thread just make a thread it's not that hard to do

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Is there going to be a Cal-Hawaii GDT or is it gonna be so late and so bad that nobody is gonna bother on their Friday night?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788026

E: poo poo, GDT...well, there's only a couple of games at Week 0, so that'll probably suffice.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

LeeMajors posted:

E: poo poo, GDT...well, there's only a couple of games at Week 0, so that'll probably suffice.

I just forgot to put GDT in the title.

Thoguh fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Aug 26, 2016

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

LeeMajors posted:

yeah, we just need the week 0 thread.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
It's no downsgator, but it's good to see Will smiling? Yeah, I guess smiling...

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Scarf posted:

This is the "I've made a huge mistake" face.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ahahahhahahahaha

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Scarf posted:

Incoherence posted:

This is the "I've made a huge mistake" face.

Nah, you'll have to look at Ray Tanner for that one. This is the I-crashed-a-Ferrari-and-someone-gifted-me-an-87-IROC-Z face

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Scarf posted:

I WANT TO PLAY A GAME

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Spurrier loving owns. Also,

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/768899204823523328

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Tulane's new AD owns. https://twitter.com/TU_Dannen/status/768129449468362752

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Scarf posted:

He's being described as smart? By who?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Scarf posted:

jesus christ, that photograph should be on a direct-to-VHS Cape Fear ripoff

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I looked ahead to Week 2's schedule, and boy there isn't a good matchup anywhere.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

CaptainYesterday posted:

I looked ahead to Week 2's schedule, and boy there isn't a good matchup anywhere.

VT/Tenn in Bristol is going to be amazing if only for the likely two-digit death toll in the audience.

But yeah, other than that, that week is gonna suck. The only other potentially interesting I see are BYU/Utah, Iowa State/Iowa, TCU/Arkansas, and WKU/Bama. Four out of the five games mentioned in this post are in the same timeslot, to add to the shittiness.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

CaptainYesterday posted:

It will be our biggest game of the year :gonk:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Shocking disrespect for EL ASSICOOOOOOOO itt

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

CaptainYesterday posted:

I think you'll find that Texas is going to win a college football game that weekend so it will be a decidedly good weekend for football.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

This is the face I make while posting

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sash! posted:

This is the face I make while pooping

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

what's the difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU