Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of my theory?
Very sound, as in loud. Turn the loving volume down!
I don't give a poo poo.
Make sure you put bleach in the mixture.
Your thread is piss.
View Results

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Earlier today a thought hit me while I was taking a leak. Piss can come in a variety of colors depending on what you consume, but would it be possible to achieve a rainbow colored piss stream? I think it would.

Alow me to explain:

As a child, did you ever do that kitchen science experiment where you pour liquids with different colors and densities into a bottle and shake it, only to have the mixture separate back into different bands of liquid? If not, then I'm sorry that your childhood sucked and it explains why you never became a scientist.

Back to the point: what if you took one of these mixtures and drank it? Do you think the liquid density segregation would cause you to have separate colored bands in your urine? Maybe it could be possible, but we'Lloyd never know unless we test the theory. What do you all think? Is it worth a shot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

get a really bad urinary tract infection so your piss comes out of your swollen infected urethra like a light mist then shine a flashlight through it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
no but u can fart glitter if ur pack some up ur rectum like a queer cannon. dont believe me? look it up, its a thing (ppl prob get off on it too, gross)

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

You can try drinking battery acid.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Time shots of food coloring so they don't mix in your belly.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

piss through a prism, god, did you never take ap physics

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
prime ur 'rethra with dish soap

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Use 7 liquids of different densities, dye them the colors of the rainbow (ROY G BIV is a helpful tip to remember the colors). You could use honey, dishwashing detergent, water, vegetable oil, and rubbing alcohol as a starting point for liquids. Obtain a foley catheter. Disable the NRV (no return valve) on the catheter to permit backflow from the collection bag. Carefully fill the collection bag with your liquids, pouring slowly to avoid mixing. Insert the catheter into your urethera (you may want to consult the goon doctor on how to do this) and slowly squeeze the bag until the bag is empty or you feel your bladder can't hold any more. Slowly get up and walk to the bathroom, cellphone in hand, and record the results.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Holy gently caress that is a good question OP

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
be gay, gays like rainbows

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
In any one piss, all the piss is thr same colour in my experience.

Anecdotally im gonna say no

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

In any one piss, all the piss is thr same colour in my experience.

Anecdotally im gonna say no

im in melbourne but my friend is moving to canbera. i hope he dies there, andu tooo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thankyou

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWDUDkBl1Zk

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
do pp piss freely or is it common to contract ur pelvic muscles to pressurize the stream, or both - free stream and finished off with some pressure to ensure a complete drain and seal

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

do pp piss freely or is it common to contract ur pelvic muscles to pressurize the stream, or both - free stream and finished off with some pressure to ensure a complete drain and seal

Depends

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Don't drink weird and possibly harmful liquids. Shove a bunch of skittles up your urethra.

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
a steady diet of skittles, MnMs, Lucky Charms, and the various flavors of Pucker

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
pee is actually just popcorn flavor jizz

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
piss comes from your blood op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
soooooommmeeeewwhhheeeerrrreeeee             over the piss stream

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Isaac posted:

Depends

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yes but it would be some dingy, muted yellow palette with a slight gradient.

• Locked thread