Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Virginia Wright

Video Transcript posted:

are you sure this a good idea, sis. I mean what if it doesn't work.

It was your idea don't tell me you're backing out now. Besides it's not like I've thought of anything better and neither have you. now go for it we're already recording.

We are? oops.

Hi I'm Virginia Wright and this is my application for Reality Show. But first thing you should know about me is please call me Ginny. Virginia sounds way too formal I like my friends to call me Ginny and I want all of you to be my friends.

I live with my family and friends in Davenport Indiana and I'm currently studying to be a Veterinarian because I like working with animals. I live with my parents Fred and Julie and big sis by two whole weeks Samantha.

Why do I want to appear on the show? Well I've always wanted to be famous who hasn't really. <chuckles nervously> But well there's a little secret most people don't know about me. Well actually a lot of people do know about it but you probably don't.

See I'm adopted. I was abandoned at a hospital when I was only a few days old and I never knew my birth parents. I mean don't get me wrong. Mom and Dad have been lovely people but I'd like to know more about my real parents and I'm hoping if I get famous enough someone will be able to tell me more about them. Because I have so many questions I'd like them to answer.

But look I'm making myself all sad now and we don't want that do we. I'm also bright bubbly and enthusiastic and people tell me I'm a great person to be around so I think I'd be a real asset to your show. Anyway bye-bye and I hope to hear back from you soon.

I'm glad that's all over Sis. Did that sound ok to you?

You sounded great Ginny.

I still feel guilty about not telling them the whole truth. I mean what if those things I saw hurt someone else. It'd be all my fault.

You can't blame yourself for what others do.

But maybe if I warned them...

No one would believe you and well you said they're camera shy anyway so hopefully they shouldn't come anywhere near you. Gives us time to find out more about them.

poo poo.

Sis you know I don't like that kind of language.

We're still recording. We'll have to scrap this and start over from the beginning.

You ready?

Hi I'm Virginia Wright and this is my application for Reality Show...

AdjectiveNoun posted:

1. A talent your character has that makes them stand out.

Oh I'm not sure where to put his extra info and stuff that you wanted so I figured I'd put it here. I hope that's ok? Well anyway what unusual talent do I have? Well I don't like to brag but I'm quite a good singer. See back in high-school I was part of a band. There was me the singer and Sam on guitar then there was <blushes> Sam's boyfriend Jake on drums and our friend Dave on keyboard. We weren't that great but we all really enjoyed it and well we might have went on to do more with it. Well if Jake and Dave hadn't had to go to college out of state. Oh well.

AdjectiveNoun posted:

2. What they hope to achieve from this trial season.

Well like I said I'm hoping to get famous enough that someone out there might recognise me and be able to tell me something about my parents. I mean my biological family I just want to know why, why did they abandon me. I mean I'm way luckier than I deserve to end up where I did and I'm extremely grateful to my step-parents but there's still that curiosity you know?

AdjectiveNoun posted:

3. A person they know personally who they think could spice things up in the trial season.

Well I'm not the only one from our family to make an application. My big sister Samantha did as well. She's pretty much my exact opposite and don't tell her I said this but I'm actually pretty jealous of her. She's super self-confident and not afraid of anything and knows all about the way the world works. She's studying to be an accountant and she's much better with numbers and figures and all that than I am. But she looks after me as well so I can't complain.

AdjectiveNoun posted:

4. Your thoughts on another (NPC) applicant for the trial season.

Everyone should watch out for Anita White I was part of group with her for one of the evaluation team building exercise things. I thought we got on ok, I mean she was nice and polite and seemed to want to be everyone's friend. Which was really nice of her. Till I found out that she was talking about me and spreading false rumours about me behind my back. I won't repeat the vile things she said about me but none of them are true at all! I don't even think anyone would behave like that.

quote:

Name: Virginia "Ginny" Wright
Look: Hairstyle, Translucent eyes
Skin: The Unicorn
Origin: Survivor
People should never: hurt the environment, swear ,drink alcohol, do drugs, talk about sex in public, lie about being in love.
A virgin is: Well if it ends with you going below the waist with someone else you're not a virgin anymore.

Stats:

Hot: 2
Cold: -1
Volatile: 1
Dark: -1
Integrity: 0

Darkest Self:

This is it. Everything falls apart, and
you can't hold it together anymore. It's
not because everything is too much
to bear – just that you aren't good
enough. So beg their forgivenesses,
everyone you've wronged by being too
weak to help; and show them how
sorry you are, in whatever small ways
you can muster before the final curtain
falls. Don't seek their acceptance.
You don't deserve it. You escape your
Darkest Self when someone reflects to
you a glimmer of your own self worth.

Sex Move:

You have three intimacy moves:
  • When you lay your head in a virgin's lap,
    gain a point of Integrity and choose:
    -give them 1 forward to
    protecting you,
    -roll to turn them on.
  • When you kiss a non-virgin, take 1 harm.
  • When you have sex, lose all your
    Integrity.

Moves:

With Integrity

You judge your own actions harshly, holding yourself to a high moral standard. You have a fifth stat to reflect this, which starts at zero and can climb to 3. Gain a point of Integrity when
  • you take the moral highground about an issue that matters,
  • you follow through on something important that you say you'll do.
You can gain up to 1 Integrity per scene. When a move calls for you to roll with integrity, erase 1 Integrity after you roll.

Hunted

There are things that hunt you, things you often catch out of the corner of your eye. When one of them comes out into the open, choose:
  • stand up to it and award yourself a point of Integrity,
  • call out for help and anyone who comes to your rescue marks experience,
  • look directly at it and ask the MC a question about your hunters.

I Believe In You

When you believe in someone who has just done less than their best, make eye contact with them and roll with integrity (& then erase 1). On a 10 up, the roll they just made counts as a 10. • On a 7-9, add 1 to the roll they just made. When time seems to stop and fate hangs in the balance, sometimes believing in somebody is enough.

Sympathy is My Weapon

Every time you forgive someone for hurting you, and excuse their base nature, take a String on them.

Advancements:

Your Backstory

Someone is thinking about taking something from you - discuss with them and decide what it is. You each get a String on one another.

Someone's in love with you and has told you about their feelings. Gain 2 Strings on them.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread