Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Him
Oct 9, 2015
I was working today in a gay friendly neighborhood of St.Louis (Soulard) and was outside rolling up some hydraulic hose into my van when a man parked his car, got out and said to me, "Goodness me, you sure have a long hose". I paused for a minute and then laughed. I said, "Yeah, my wife thinks so". He started laughing too and said, "You can't blame a guy for trying!" and walked away.

I packed up and drove home. As I drove I began to wonder what exactly it was that either he found attractive or what made him think that I was worthy of being hit upon. Then I realized that in all candor, I was quite flattered in an odd "not gay" way. Too me, being found attractive by either sexual preference is a good thing. I guess.

Have you ever been hit on by someone gay? If so, what was your reaction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
A gay guy said he found me attractive once and I was quite flattered.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Horny

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
OP those boys are p cute, post moar.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A gay guy said he found me attractive once and I was quite flattered.

pretty much

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Him posted:

I was working today in a gay friendly neighborhood of St.Louis (Soulard) and was outside rolling up some hydraulic hose into my van when a man parked his car, got out and said to me, "Goodness me, you sure have a long hose". I paused for a minute and then laughed. I said, "Yeah, my wife thinks so". He started laughing too and said, "You can't blame a guy for trying!" and walked away.

I packed up and drove home. As I drove I began to wonder what exactly it was that either he found attractive or what made him think that I was worthy of being hit upon. Then I realized that in all candor, I was quite flattered in an odd "not gay" way. Too me, being found attractive by either sexual preference is a good thing. I guess.

Have you ever been hit on by someone gay? If so, what was your reaction?

'At least somebody finds me attractive.'

I had a guy hit on me in a club, and I said "Thanks, but I'm straight." He paused, then said suggestively, "Up to the hilt!" Well, poo poo, why didn't you say so in the first place? All the way in? You've turned me now.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

skander posted:

'At least somebody finds me attractive.'

I had a guy hit on me in a club, and I said "Thanks, but I'm straight." He paused, then said suggestively, "Up to the hilt!" Well, poo poo, why didn't you say so in the first place? All the way in? You've turned me now.

lol.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im gay and I get offended when women hit on me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
merry and gay

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes im flattered, sometimes sad or disgusted, sometimes i do a hate crime

it varies

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I ask them if they like me enough to switch genders so we can be together.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean it's like, you gotta have sex with them or you're against the whole gay rights movement. :shrug:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i usually sigh really loud to myself and say "NOT AGAIN"

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i wish more lesbians would hit on me... i could use some boobies besides my own in my life. god im lonely

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love when gay dudes flirt/hit on me at bars. I feel handsome and they sometimes buy me drinks even after I tell them I'm straight. It's dope af

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

i usually sigh really loud to myself and say "NOT AGAIN"

great user name post combo

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
If getting hit on by dudes is weird to you don't ride motorcycles. So much sausage, it's weird.

e: probably shouldn't drive corvettes/camaros/classic cars/anything really exotic and flashy either

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i wish more lesbians would hit on me... i could use some boobies besides my own in my life. god im lonely

i don't think lesbians are going to be into you just because you have c-cup moobs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's flattering, but I also don't want to just look at them and say "Kinsey scale zero dude."

They don't give up though, do they?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
same as when someone straight does, it's as flattering as they are attractive

marbleglaze
Jan 13, 2016

by Shine
No one has ever flirted with me.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

It's p. great but I wish more girls would :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Schiavona posted:

It's p. great but I wish more girls would :(

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Marxalot posted:

i don't think lesbians are going to be into you just because you have c-cup moobs

what about d-cup actual mammaries and a vagina. cuz i got those

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

nice humble brag thread. ill have you know ive never experienced this problem with any gender but im p sure im the reincarnation of the Bodhisattva of Loneliness so ill get the last laugh when i get to blue ball nervana

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
i get a tingle in my bathing suit area

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The closest ever was some kid with the biggest lisp in highschool offering me sugar cookies he made in home ec.

I wish there were gay guys who'd hit on me :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

missed the point didn't we?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A lot of times people completely ignore the poo poo I say and don't pick up on social cues so they aren't talking to me anymore they're just talking to themselves like a crazy person.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

missed the point didn't we?

:emo:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A lot of times people completely ignore the poo poo I say and don't pick up on social cues so they aren't talking to me anymore they're just talking to themselves like a crazy person.

I ignore what you say because I think you are an idiot

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i try to steal their wallet but its usually on a chain

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hit on by guys, women find me intimidating. AMA about being the male idea......

BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHhA I'm making GBS threads you.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
I'm of slight build, and I don't dress like a child or someone who rides dirt bikes professionally so it happens from time to time. Whatever dude, I'm ok with someone finding me attractive, however i can get uncomfortable if it's pretty direct

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

it's not all it's cracked up to be, i've lost some of my twink build but the face is still kinda feminine so not only do i get mistaken for gay but lesbians loving love hitting on me.

i seem to draw in the butch ones and i feel like i'd rather have a cigar/whiskey and just chill and bullshit with them but drat do they have some filthy mouths

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

Well you're still a goon so I have to assume you still smell like BO and some type of cheese. Consider showering and maybe lesbians will start throwing the V your way.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I feel sorry for the person because they are so horribly broken and confused.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAH SYAG posted:

I feel sorry for the person because they are so horribly broken and confused.

are you sure they're confused or are you really that ugly?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
be flattered unless it's one of those nasty old no money having niggas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i dont know.

• Locked thread