Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

when a gay hits on me i usually do the honorable thing and have sex with them

only if they're hot too ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I got hit on by a barista at Starbucks a few years back. I was flattered, but respectfully declined.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
A little gay man in Bangkok took a fancy to me and would sneak up and attach himself to me by fastening his hands around my waist like a kid in a Christmas movie. I'd peel him off and shoe him away and he'd take forty minutes or so and try it again. It was a little annoying.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Same as I would if a hetero woman did.

I guess, I don't know.

:negative:

:smithicide:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Control Volume posted:

i'd probably try to get their number and/or suck their dick

867-5309 call me anytime :wink:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I gently caress them if they are hot because I am also gay.

I do not hit on guys I know are straight because I think that is disrespectful.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'd assume they'd have enough sense to not fag up grandma's nice tablecloth.
It's a clear linoleum table cover, she's one of those "plastic on all furniture" types like Paulie in the Sopranos.

What I'm saying is that if any buggery were to occur cleaning up the mess would be as simple as a few wipes with a dishrag.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Confused because I am very ugly and unlikable

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A lot of times people completely ignore the poo poo I say and don't pick up on social cues so they aren't talking to me anymore they're just talking to themselves like a crazy person.

you've just described my relationship with my wife

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
I always feel surprised and flattered. Sadly, the lesbians around here generally have the disposition of a rabid Volvo and look like melted refrigerators packed into flannel shirts, so there's no likelihood of any surprise three way action on the homefront with Mr Flynn.

Now, if the lesbians around here looked like Catherine Deneuve....

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I had a guy hit on me when i was actually with my gf and he kept telling me i looked like hugh grant and buying me drinks without asking if i wanted one, i mean we were in a gay bar but only to pick up chicks.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
There was that time that I met my current fiance, and found out immediately after that one of my best friends had been love with me for years and that he was crushed.

Oh, and that he had liver cancer. That was the fun part.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I wake up in bed the next morning, roll over and whisper in his ear "I'm not gay"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Poetic Justice posted:

I wake up in bed the next morning, roll over and whisper in his ear "I'm poz"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
on new years some gray hair offered me money in exchange for sexual favors (specifically that I accompany him to his hotel to suck his dick) but he was rather disheartened when I just wanted to talk about F# and machine learning instead

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

big shags posted:

I've got nine openly gay cousins. I'll admit it makes family events weird, especially when their aggressively gay boyfriends arrive and fag up the place. Regardless I wish them all as good a life as anybody else so :shrug:

Is there a majority of gay or straight people? It could be that the straights are aggressively straighting up the place and you are bad at counting

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i'd suck dick for money and drugs, it really isnt hard. just like a warm popsicle attached to a hairy man. $50 for 5 minutes work is like $600 an hour, dont tell me youd turn that down.

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
i like when I (a STRAIGHT dude) get hit on by lesbians because I always have sex with them (all the time)

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Flattered, of course!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i got hit on by a gay man and i couldn't think of a good way to let them down easy and now we're married

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i got hit on by a gay man and i couldn't think of a good way to let them down easy and now we're married

hosed up and after a decade of a loveless marriage ends dramatically how are you going to explain this to your terriers?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I get hit on by dudes a lot. No biggie, I'd figure gay dudes are more discerning than women, it's flattering.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

hosed up and after a decade of a loveless marriage ends dramatically how are you going to explain this to your terriers?

five years in and keep putting off agreeing to get a pair of cats so maybe fake cancer or something?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Uncomfortable, but he is my dad so what can I do?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I get hit on by dudes a lot. No biggie, I'd figure gay dudes are more discerning than women, it's flattering.

My left testicle.

I....

no...

No, I don't want to comment more than that.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I've had this same experience, but I assumed it was as gay men (men in general?) have far lower standards

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Being gay has to objectively own and rule. I get hit on by gays every time I go to the short north in Columbus. For me, I like to plow the largest variety of rear end and pussy available so I could just imagine with being gay, every other dude is thirsty for dick and balls, and that's what I want as a gay I assume so it's just game on man.

Flattered I guess is what I'm getting at. You really can't blame anyone for trying to get some poo poo on their rod.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
at a gay bar, a shirtless brazilian guy who smelled like coconut and had nice pecs and abs tried kiss,ing me

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

When I was 16 me and two friends went on a road trip to Washington from Oregon. We stopped at a rest stop an adult man, bald, gasses, said to me

"Nice cock how would you like a blow job?" I was like "Uhhhh, no thanks." and ran back to the car. I was so stunned we were a mile down the road before I even told my friends.

I'm 43 and still remember that.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

When I was 16 me and two friends went on a road trip to Washington from Oregon. We stopped at a rest stop an adult man, bald, gasses, said to me

"Nice cock how would you like a blow job?" I was like "Uhhhh, no thanks." and ran back to the car. I was so stunned we were a mile down the road before I even told my friends.

I'm 43 and still remember that.

we live with our regrets forever.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the only time i've been knowingly cruised was in a laudromat in west texas. i was reading, waiting for my laundry to finish, when a guy asked me, "good book?" yep, thanks for asking. he kinda leans back against the dryers and goes, "i've been working out. can you tell?" sure. i kept reading. he took the hint and left not long after that.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
When spanish manlove flirted with me I rejected him then he probated me

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

When spanish manlove flirted with me I rejected him then he probated me

classic spanlove, you'd think with a name like that he'd love the attention.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Horniest Manticore posted:

the only time i've been knowingly cruised was in a laudromat in west texas. i was reading, waiting for my laundry to finish, when a guy asked me, "good book?" yep, thanks for asking. he kinda leans back against the dryers and goes, "i've been working out. can you tell?" sure. i kept reading. he took the hint and left not long after that.

Nice av.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
it's nice when your involuntar hip thrusts don't gently caress up the rhythm of a blow job giver.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Grandmother of Five posted:

finding it flattering when a gay person flirts with you is the homophobic equivalent of the racist referring to having a black friend. the only way to be more disingenuously open-minded is pretending like authentic chinese food isn't incredibly gross when every single chinese person will say that the sole reason that raw bird necks and live bugs is considered traditional dishes is because of a holdover from The Great Famine

That's ridiculous.

It's okay if you think it's flattering. What are you supposed to do? Beat the gently caress out of them

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

it's nice when your involuntar hip thrusts don't gently caress up the rhythm of a blow job giver.

it's more fun when you're purposely thrusting at wrong times. :kheldragar:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

R U cruisin me??

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
At the gym on Monday I was walking to a shower and a guy opened the curtain to his shower right as I walked past. But then he kept standing there and it felt like he was waiting for me to join him, even after I found an empty shower he kept standing there in anticipation of...something...

He was short, ripped, and had a really gay haircut, the long on top shaved on sides kind that makes men look like lesbians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a bone to pick posted:

it's more fun when you're purposely thrusting at wrong times. :kheldragar:

Asserting dominance

• Locked thread