Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Can I at least get a free avatar for reminding you to do your job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
You can get a free ban, probably..

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LadyAmbien posted:

did that already

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gotta pay the lowtax tax, op

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Can I at least get a free avatar for reminding you to do your job?
What are you talking about?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

LadyAmbien posted:

returning to the forums with a fanfare of bans

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lowtax posted:

Hey buddy, how have you been?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
haha this guys mad about getting banned for posting in the post here to be banned thread. what a world

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lowtax, thanks for adding the ability to embed tweets. that is all

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Lowtax posted:

he posted in the ban me thread, and get this, he's still not banned! dead man walking over here

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What did you think would happen if you posted In the "post in this thread to be banned" thread?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

nevermind. it was still stickied

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

MiracleWhale posted:

returning to the forums with a fanfare of bans
I've been on the forums, I just haven't been active in GBS.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
if i kept my mouth shut I'd still have my kickass puffinz av.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

LadyAmbien posted:

whoa, I thought goons scared you off. welcime back! your original thread in BYOB, posting on lowtax's account, was cool. :coal: (JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
way to go moron

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
how are things going at the new casa, lowtax?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
the 'TAX is BACK folks!

:woof:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey buddy, how have you been?
Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

I love you and your forums. I'm just one person, but I hope that's enough to make a difference.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Lowtax posted:

apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

where did you hear this? was it in qcs?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

:yeah:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lowtax posted:

I dont loathe you, I think you are a cool dude even though you banned me for posting pictures of T*m Br*dy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nooner posted:

I dont loath you, I think you are a cool dude even though you banned me for posting pictures of T*m Br*dy
That was the worst!!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lowtax did you buy powerball tickets? If you win will you make SA a "super site" and all of us executive VPs?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Lowtax posted:

We love you Lowtax!!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Should've permabanned OP to start the new years right IMO

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
*raises hat out of respect to lowtax like how daniel day lewis did after leo saved his life in gangs of new york*

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
GBS is good. Only dummies and crybabies hate gbs.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Nice.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kuato posted:

qft

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i want to know who was talkin poo poo so they can meet all my fistbones

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Marvin Freeman posted:

whoa, I thought goons scared you off. welcime back! your original thread in BYOB, posting on lowtax's account, was cool. :coal: (JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW)

Thanks! We've just been in the middle of moving, no internet access, and me sleeping all the time because I'm pregnant and terrible.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Lowtax posted:

don't worry 'bout the site LT, it was only a few hours. compared to the hundreds of hours of joy I (and thousands of other goons) have gotten, is nothing! don't worry about being perfect Lowtax. not all of us can live up to the standard that dad gay. so what has set

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

wiffle ball bat posted:

i want to know who was talkin poo poo so they can meet all my fistbones

e:nm thought you were someone else lol

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Lowtax posted:

You've been pretty funny in that Star Citizen thread. I think public opinion is really turning around.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Marvin Freeman posted:

don't worry 'bout the site LT, it was only a few hours. compared to the hundreds of hours of joy I (and thousands of other goons) have gotten, is nothing! don't worry about being perfect Lowtax. not all of us can live up to the standard that dad gay. so what has set

Bless DGSW, everyone.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

wiffle ball bat posted:

where did you hear this? was it in qcs?

Yeah who the gently caress said this, they got some splainin to do *gently taps baseball bat in palm of hand menacigly*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

if lowtax thought about me on the new year, either he or I deserve a permaban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I thought you were scared off after that weird lady sassed you in pit bull thread#4721 LadyAmbien, glad to see you weren't. Welcome back mr. and mrs.Tax

• Locked thread