Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

I like you Lowtax :) I followed you here from PQ all those years back because you were my favorite writer there.

And you should really write more for the front page when you aren't having to deal with forums bullshit.I miss reading your articles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
theres a front page??

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

extra stout posted:

*raises hat out of respect to lowtax like how daniel day lewis did after leo saved his life in gangs of new york*

Some of us haven't seen the movie yet rear end in a top hat

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zzulu posted:

theres a front page??

Yeah, it's pretty funny.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

even a 747 looks small flying through the grand canyon

I'm so offended lol

Seriously though

When you hire people do they trigger you if they disagree with a woman? Do you then call them anti-woman and run around screaming like a retard? I mean that's basically what you do here:

shitpost and be a triggered special snowflake

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

I personally think it's pretty cool that the forums close down at night i used to lose so much sleep in fear that i would miss all the good posting when i went to sleep but now i can sleep soundly, thank you lowtax.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

That Robot posted:

I'm so offended lol

Seriously though

When you hire people do they trigger you if they disagree with a woman? Do you then call them anti-woman and run around screaming like a retard? I mean that's basically what you do here:

shitpost and be a triggered special snowflake

are you ok? are you having a meltdown?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

everyone That Robot seems to be going thru a rough patch right now. please say something nice about him to make him feel better

that robot i like your av :)

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
That Robot I enjoy your reg date.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

All you do is complain. Go somewhere else if you hate it here so much, it's getting pathetic the amount of posts you dedicate to making about how lovely the site is.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Lowtax posted:

I dont even know you, I don't loathe you.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

lowtax, thanks for adding the ability to embed tweets. that is all

and jivvies and webbums

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
be nice to lowtax he got evicted and the forums keep getting shut off because he can;t pay his bills, this is a time that we should show our love and support for the 'tax man

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

are you ok? are you having a meltdown?

I'm not having a meltdown, just bitching about how lovely a poster you are

A misanthrope posted:

everyone That Robot seems to be going thru a rough patch right now. please say something nice about him to make him feel better

that robot i like your av :)

I'm having a fine day and you trying to spin this into me having a meltdown is just precious

You're still a piece of poo poo

PureEvil6_13 posted:

That Robot I enjoy your reg date.

thank you

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Wish I had someone to fight with. Someone to tell me I'm having a meltdown and that I'm a piece of poo poo.. :sigh:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SciFiDownBeat posted:

and jivvies and webbums

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Lord Binky posted:

Wish I had someone to fight with. Someone to tell me I'm having a meltdown and that I'm a piece of poo poo.. :sigh:

you're cool and i'd like to buy you a sundae or a low abv alcoholic beverage

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Richard what is your opinion on twinks?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
does lowtax really have a pitbull

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Its rad to here about .webm support. Thanks lowtax

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

wiffle ball bat posted:

you're cool and i'd like to buy you a sundae or a low abv alcoholic beverage

nice meltdown. You piece of poo poo!

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Lord Binky posted:

nice meltdown. You piece of poo poo!

so what

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

i'll melt you down, lord binky :wink:

That Robot posted:

I'm not having a meltdown, just bitching about how lovely a poster you are

I'm having a fine day and you trying to spin this into me having a meltdown is just precious

You're still a piece of poo poo

are you ok? you are really upset. do you need us to call someone? :ohdear:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wait lady ambien is pregnant? That means taxman had sex at least once. Grats

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Darth123123 posted:

at least twice

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Darth123123 posted:

you don't know that. could have been cucked

heh

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

If anyone else is looking for enemies, oldpainless is available for any internet feuds.

Disclaimer: I am bad at insults as I have frequent panic attacks and even when people respond to my posts in a jokingly mean manner I often have to go lie down for a while.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

oldpainless posted:

If anyone else is looking for enemies, oldpainless is available for any internet feuds.

Disclaimer: I am bad at insults as I have frequent panic attacks and even when people respond to my posts in a jokingly mean manner I often have to go lie down for a while.

the only problem is internet fights are so toothless. like oh no a faceless someone called me a bad name what am i going to do?!?! and youre just in your pjs sipping coffee

the real thrill is getting them to meet you irl for some backyard wrasslin. come face me That Robot and i will use my trampoline to superman punch you through the earth's mantle

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

the only problem is internet fights are so toothless. like oh no a faceless someone called me a bad name what am i going to do?!?! and youre just in your pjs sipping coffee

the real thrill is getting them to meet you irl for some backyard wrasslin. come face me That Robot and i will use my trampoline to superman punch you through the earth's mantle

(Hyperventilates)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

oldpainless posted:

(Hyperventilates)

Do you even have an ePeen?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

TheShazbot posted:

you don't know that. could have been cucked

heh

Hahahajahshhsafgsgshfj cucked!!!! It's like the meme!! loooolllll fedora! BACON!! LOL! narwhals! ROFL lmao

kill yourself

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Marvin Freeman posted:

Hahahajahshhsafgsgshfj cucked!!!! It's like the meme!! loooolllll fedora! BACON!! LOL! narwhals! ROFL lmao

kill yourself

um.... somebody is having a meeeelt dowwwwn (this guy ^^^)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ok this is officially a :siren:MELTDOWN THREAD:siren:

THESE MELTDOWNS ARE PRICE D TO MOVE AND THEY GOT TO GOOOOOOOO

YOU GET A MELTDOWN AND YOU GET A MELTDOWN AND YOU GET A

MEEEEEEEEEEELTDOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Lord Binky posted:

I'm sorry to hear about your parents' passing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

My favorite gender to have sex with? Male. That is also my gender.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

My favorite gender to have sex with? Male. That is also my gender.

lol

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Darth123123 posted:

Only 2 certainties in life - death and Lowtaxes

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

wiffle ball bat posted:

does lowtax really have a pitbull

if hes having a kid we'll find out for sure in about 2 years

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

LadyAmbien posted:

Thanks! We've just been in the middle of moving, no internet access, and me sleeping all the time because I'm pregnant and terrible.

Internet posting in rough and tumble places might be bad for your cortisol levels. High cortisol during pregnancy has been causally linked with lowered IQ in children.
People with lower IQs are usually happier though, so maybe it's good to post in GBS when pregnant??, drat... Life really is a mystery. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my god. Actual positivity on SA. I love the forums too, and by extension the tax.

• Locked thread