Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

LadyAmbien posted:

You can get a free ban, probably..

whoa, I thought goons scared you off. welcime back! your original thread in BYOB, posting on lowtax's account, was cool. :coal: (JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
the 'TAX is BACK folks!

:woof:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

don't worry 'bout the site LT, it was only a few hours. compared to the hundreds of hours of joy I (and thousands of other goons) have gotten, is nothing! don't worry about being perfect Lowtax. not all of us can live up to the standard that dad gay. so what has set

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
did you finally see the light and move to the northland?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Canada? gently caress that!

no you dummy, the northland, of KC. it's closer to the airport!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

TheShazbot posted:

you don't know that. could have been cucked

heh

Hahahajahshhsafgsgshfj cucked!!!! It's like the meme!! loooolllll fedora! BACON!! LOL! narwhals! ROFL lmao

kill yourself

• Locked thread