Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lowtax, thanks for adding the ability to embed tweets. that is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

:yeah:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PureEvil6_13 posted:

The faggots that talk poo poo on Lowtax only come out when he's gone for a while.

Hey Lowtax and LadyAmbian I had Legend of Asia again on Monday, I almost offered you guys lunch again but I can only take so much rejection.

I'm hard on Lowtax because I want him to be the best Lowtax he can be :unsmith:

and it'd be a lie if I said adding tweet and webm embedding isn't an encouraging sign

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pulp Can Move posted:

An old farmer looks up from his work, wipes his brow, and considers at an approaching cloud.

"Downtime comin'."

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SciFiDownBeat posted:

and jivvies and webbums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

MrWillsauce posted:

I can't imagine what GBS was like in 1999. Like, how did you make 9/11 jokes?

buy archives and find out*

*archives do not go to 1999

• Locked thread