Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
You can get a free ban, probably..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Marvin Freeman posted:

whoa, I thought goons scared you off. welcime back! your original thread in BYOB, posting on lowtax's account, was cool. :coal: (JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW)

Thanks! We've just been in the middle of moving, no internet access, and me sleeping all the time because I'm pregnant and terrible.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Marvin Freeman posted:

don't worry 'bout the site LT, it was only a few hours. compared to the hundreds of hours of joy I (and thousands of other goons) have gotten, is nothing! don't worry about being perfect Lowtax. not all of us can live up to the standard that dad gay. so what has set

Bless DGSW, everyone.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Volume posted:

It's basically a reboot of Lowtax's "If you don't want these ads to give you viruses then please buy the no ad's upgrade otherwise you deserve those viruses." scam from before only now instead of no viruses the promise is a forum that's actually usable

All you do is complain. Go somewhere else if you hate it here so much, it's getting pathetic the amount of posts you dedicate to making about how lovely the site is.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
He absolutely ate the ice-cream.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Airborne Viking posted:

The forms weren't down this morning. Is everything okay?

I'm scared. Someone hold me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

bradzilla posted:

Where's Richard

Richard is currently picking up the girls from school.

• Locked thread