Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The thing about Japanese people not having souls comes from the South Park episode where Kenny gets Terry Schiavo'd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Happy Landfill posted:

Tina Fey has mentioned that the MPAA wanted to give Mean Girls an R rating based on the line, "Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin, 'cause I use super-jumbo tampons, but I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!" She had to go in and argue that in Anchorman, which had just come out if I'm remembering correctly, featured Ron Burgundy with a full-on raging boner and was only PG-13...but a teenage girl talking about her vagina in a non-sexual manner was apparently too much? They relented and gave it PG-13 in the end.

They cut the line completely when I saw it aired on Comedy Central. Tim Meadows asks if any girls have a problem they want to talk about, and then immediately says "Yeah I can't do this." I can't make heads or tails of what Comedy Central bleeps when.

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 21:51 on Feb 16, 2016

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

If we can post dumb political poo poo we've heard, Gohmert's latest weird rant about gay space colonies is pretty god damned stupid.

I am incredibly annoyed that my tax dollars go to pay that man's salary.

I'm frustrated that Democrats have such a hard time out-messaging these people.

• Locked thread