Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Coucho Marx posted:

It's worth pointing out that the vast majority of animal deaths here in Australia involve domestic/farming animals - people falling off horses, cattle ranchers getting trampled/crushed by livestock, and people (mostly kids) getting mauled by some fuckwit's crazy dog. More or less in that order, too.

The biggest native killer is kangaroos, but only because they jump in front of cars doing 120kph on desert highways, and having something that big go flying through your windscreen is pretty lethal. Allergic reactions to bee stings still kills more people, though.

Over here in the States, at least in the Northern ones, we have the same problem with deer. The ones in my rural town give zero fucks about cars whizzing by, and will like walk right up to your house windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Reminds me of when I worked in a Korean Dry Cleaners for years and learned the general hierarchy for Korean racists (such as my boss's wife) are: Koreans>Whites>Other Asians>Hispanics>Blacks. Like, I imagine if there's any popularity with Nazism over there, they think they're the exception to the racism.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Whitlam posted:

The few people around were suitably awkward and embarrassed (because of him, not because of me misreading the situation). As far as I can tell, I think he was invited out of social obligation, rather than because they liked him and thought he was a cool good guy. He spoke with a bullshit affectation "theatre student" voice (you know the one I mean) and I'd bet money on him owning several fedoras. Maybe if he was literal royalty I'd have considered it, but he was just a princess (of the non-royal, very precious variety).

I dunno, he sounds more like a queen to me. :downsrim:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Trebek posted:

The best part is the beverage section has one beer available, Heineken. Does all fast food in Japan have beer? Can you get it to go?

do they serve it to you in the soft drink cup, with the straw and everything?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Hirayuki posted:

I've confirmed that you can do carry-out beer at fast-food restaurants in Japan that serve it; they just hand you a can and there are no open-container laws. Off you go!

Disappointed they don't serve it to you in a soft drink cup with lid and straw.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Leavemywife posted:

What kind of lame rear end in a top hat drinks beer with a straw?

That would be why I would find it funny, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Meanwhile I absolutely would have had to have seen where he was going with that and how long until the path met wit a head on, fiery crash.

• Locked thread