Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Ego-bot posted:

Do most people actually start drinking soon after they buy the beer? I would think it's far more likely that people just buy it ahead of time and keep it in their garage or whatever.
Yes they do, and you're weird for thinking otherwise. The only time I "stock up" on beer in on saturday because Minnesota hates happiness and bans alcohol sales on sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Drink different kinds of beer at different temperature dorks, if I find you putting an imperial stout in the fridge i will end you
I put mine in the fridge until it's time to drink it. Then I have a cold IPA while it sits on the counter. Then I wonder why I'm almost drunk and remember I haven't eaten anything in hours.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Khazar-khum posted:

But why wouldn't men lose them, for the same reason? :iiam:
The Y chromosome is magical! :downs:

• Locked thread