Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What's up goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

fyodor posted:

What's up goons?

Whats up man

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey dude check this out:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">43-Year-Old Virgin Gets In Car Crash Days Before He Was Set To Lose Virginity To Hooker, Must Wait Even Longer Now <a href="https://t.co/WaF2lewiNa">https://t.co/WaF2lewiNa</a></p>— Total Frat Move (@totalfratmove) <a href="https://twitter.com/totalfratmove/status/686627435018895361">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I haven't figured out twitter. Anyhow im reading twitter right now smoking weed. Pretty drat comfortable gotta be honest.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I cant tell if it's raining or hailing outside but its pretty nice. I reay wish I could fall asleep haha

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

im watchin some labyrinth

see any good movies lately fyadro?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
It's 10:20 a.m. here and I just took a huge runny poo poo. Hope I'm not getting sick. Well that's my story. Thanks for listening.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Obligatory Handle posted:

It's 10:20 a.m. here and I just took a huge runny poo poo. Hope I'm not getting sick. Well that's my story. Thanks for listening.

color and taste is usually more indicative of issues than consistency

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
4:47 AM here, still awake because i am an alcoholic

any good youtubes to recommend

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hi its 830pm but ill participate

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Hi. I started playing killer instinct today. :)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jukeboxblues posted:

Hi. I started playing killer instinct today. :)

I played one of the ki games at a shop in the shopping centre when i was like 8 and it seemed way too busy

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
This turned out well for your thread! Perfect timing!

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
i took a nap today so i could stay up late tonight

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm smoking weed with a coworker at work so I'm pretty happy. This is a good thread.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

fyodor posted:

Hey dude check this out:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">43-Year-Old Virgin Gets In Car Crash Days Before He Was Set To Lose Virginity To Hooker, Must Wait Even Longer Now <a href="https://t.co/WaF2lewiNa">https://t.co/WaF2lewiNa</a></p>— Total Frat Move (@totalfratmove) <a href="https://twitter.com/totalfratmove/status/686627435018895361">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

talk about Abad stroke of luck

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lol. Wow that's actually a sad story.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I sold a car to a smackhead old man i used to buy weed off.

4 months later i got a voicemail saying he needs to talk to me. This can only be good news.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You might not want to talk to him Isaac

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

You might not want to talk to him Isaac

Ive previously got voicemails from the cops RE this car. I dont want ti talk to him at all but im also not a coward who lets interesting stories pass by.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once a stranger shoved his finger in his eye socket. Popped out a false eye and poured some of my beer into it and handed it to me without saying much at all.

I drank it because that situation will never present itself again. Thats how i try to do things.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Isaac posted:

Ive previously got voicemails from the cops RE this car. I dont want ti talk to him at all but im also not a coward who lets interesting stories pass by.

what the gently caress

you are literally real life trailer park boys

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

what the gently caress

you are literally real life trailer park boys

If it wasnt clear already i took weed for the car not money

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

yeah uh i figured

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I wish i could like press 4 on voicemail to send it to gbs. All get a feel of what mick sounds like

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
It's snowing here this morning first snow since last Xmas, I'm gonna take my two collies out they love the snow

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

press 4 on voicemail to send it to gbs

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nation posted:

It's snowing here this morning first snow since last Xmas, I'm gonna take my two collies out they love the snow

Collies are good dogs i think itll be a good walk

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I wish it was snowing here in Alabama. It's loving cold for. Alabama but no snow yet.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Isaac posted:

Collies are good dogs i think itll be a good walk

I rolled a joint too

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nation posted:

I rolled a joint too

You have it all figured out

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
It's not night you idiot!!!

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Isaac posted:

Once a stranger shoved his finger in his eye socket. Popped out a false eye and poured some of my beer into it and handed it to me without saying much at all.

I drank it because that situation will never present itself again. Thats how i try to do things.

This is the correct approach, well done Issac, your OK with me.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Ahundredbux posted:

It's not night you idiot!!!

Please calm down, its not worth getting riled up over.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hi fyodor. Im at work right now, graveyard shift. Trying to catch badguys.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

hitchensgoespop posted:

Please calm down, its not worth getting riled up over.

If I can't get angry about time zones in the middle of the day, what sort of world are we even living in??

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

If I can't get angry about time zones in the middle of the day, what sort of world are we even living in??

one where you drink beer out of a false eye, friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Can I post here if I just woke up? 5:19 is still late night, right?

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
i'm mad that dumbasses don't understand charlie hebdo tbh, thansk for asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
it's 2:25 here in california. i got off work, took a handful of benzos, played nba 2k16 with my friend, now i just jerked off and took a poo poo. thinking about reading a book but i have to be up by at least 10 so i can discuss some speinkler problems with the gardeners cuz im the only one in my family who speaks spanish. i ate an entire can of hormel turkey chili cold out of the can and i feel deep shame. i pray the good lord sees fit to take me tonight

• Locked thread