Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
They did have daily activities in the beta, it just wasn't in your face. Day one was help a civilian. Day two was kill some cleaners. Day three was kill a cleaner elite. Each gave a reward the next day which varied from the rewards vendor. Killing the cleaner gave 3 DZ keys. Being the person who topped the charts gave you a special reward. Someone helped 41 civilians on day one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Billy Elliot posted:

And I hope they don't have daily quests.

It doesn't seem to be daily but during the beta the play menu showed a community mission to kill cleaners. I guess those will be weekly missions though.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Roman posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/47ffmt/a_list_of_clarifications_from_beta_to_full_game/
Apparently in the full game you will be able to convert regular credits to DZ credits at the Base of Operations. You still need DZ rank to buy stuff though.

There's a bunch of info taken from devs on the official Twitch stream. I'll just copy paste the list because I know people here don't like going to Reddit because cooties

Late but this hyped me pretty good.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Looks pretty good. Kinda bummed I'm the only one in my gaming group remotely interested in this game, but eh, I'll probably pick it up anyway.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Real interested in that war paint. Gonna slide historic on the slushy road :black101:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Roman posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/47ffmt/a_list_of_clarifications_from_beta_to_full_game/
Apparently in the full game you will be able to convert regular credits to DZ credits at the Base of Operations. You still need DZ rank to buy stuff though.

There's a bunch of info taken from devs on the official Twitch stream. I'll just copy paste the list because I know people here don't like going to Reddit because cooties

quote:

Fun tid-bit, the Vector with the stock exists and it is in the full game! This is the most important thing listed

:agreed:

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

everyone knows knee pads irl just give you bonuses to charisma

Amazing post/username combo.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

A vendor that only spawnsin the hardest parts of the dark zone, and loot he sells you can be looted by other players if they kill you.

This is a great idea. A contaminated gear vendor would be super sweet, especially if they were only there at random times. Did that guy coming out get something sweet, or did he just find the vendor wasn't there :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
New thread for release!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765918

• Locked thread