Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009
From what I played the gunplay felt weak, the atmosphere was great, and the rpg elements were addicting. The dark zone was unique for a AAA console game, and felt like the old Runescape wilderness.

While enemies were a bit spongy, but their ai was actually impressive. They flanked and responded intelligently when they had space to maneuver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009
Anyone want to trade a pc key for my XBone key? You get to play an extra day (28th)!

Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009
Anyone have no beta access and want an an XBone key? I have an extra.

Snaxx fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jan 28, 2016

Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009

ForsakenDragoon posted:

I'd love to try it! GT is HaloMarine117 if you wanna pm me on live.

Sent. Enjoy!

Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009

Nalesh posted:

How's verticality in the dark zone? Like are there nice sniper perches?

There are a few. I found a set of scaffolding overlooking an extraction point. Perfect sniper perch 4 floors up. Took out half a squad before they caught on. Then another 4 group started skirmishing with them, so everyone was too distracted to stop me from just popping heads.

Does anyone have a spare PC beta code? My friends is ringing up invalid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009
I was walking around my real life commute route and its crazy how well they recreated it. The names and places don't all match up perfectly, but they even have the bodegas accross my from my fully moddeled office building and the parking lot adjacent to them. They put a cinema where the AMC is, and even made B&H with the awnings on 34th and 9th. I'm sure they reuse the models a ton, but they are like 75% correct in function, which some obscure places recreated very well.

• Locked thread